General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Toji looks like boss
Absolutely. Can't wait for them to animate all his fights. Damn.

Can anyone look up the definition of strongest?:risicheck:
LMAO. I was about to say that they just can't stop calling Gojo the strongest lol. Literally everywhere. It's like Gege and the rest are tryna tell us something. But what could it be??? :endthis:

@Light D Lamperouge @notAfanboy @NikaInParis

Y'all remember how confidently Gojo stated that he would defeat Sukuna even at his full power? Obviously it wouldn't be a Low or Mid difficulty fight but you get what he meant.

What if Six Eyes users can see the memories of the previous Six Eyes users and that's how they pass down the knowledge and techniques they come up with? Maybe Gojo dug deep thru the memories of the previous Six Eyes user and got all the way to the Golden Age and saw what Prime Sukuna looked like and how he fought?

I also have one more small theory which should interest @Light D Lamperouge especially. Could it be possible that Gojo lied to Megumi to lift up his spirit? If you think about it there is no sense in Shadow Techniques user defeating Gojo clan member unless you are damn Sukuna and you have his Cursed Energy pool and overall power level๐Ÿ’€

Or it was simply a misconception and the Gojo clan member that was defeated by Shadow Techniques user didn't had both Six Eyes and Limitless.
First of all, why did Sukuna chose Megumi as his vessel?
Sukuna knew something about Shadows Technique that is not revealed yet.
Connect the dots;
โœ“ Shadows Technique user defeating Gojo clan member
โœ“ Sukuna know about Shadow Technique's potential
โœ“ It confirms that Gojo did not lie to Megumi

Gojo said he can beat Sukuna. But now we dont know if he can beat Megukuna or not.

So, the real question is; How strong is Megukuna? Can he beat Gojo now?

From last chapter, we know that things are not going as he thought they would.
I expect that he will receive some help, or escape to buy some time. Maybe angel will come back and force Sukuna out of Megumi's body.
He needs a new vessel, and that vessel will not be from main cast. He may get his original body back or sth else like that. Will Yuji keep on punching Megumi? No! Nobody will seriously attack Megumi's body.

There is only one solution!
Force him out of Megumi's body and give him a new vessel.
So, what was the purpose? I think it will give Megumi a huge power up. Maybe, Sukuna helped him realize what can be done with Shadows Technique.
Megumi was doing good, but not on the level of Yuta or Hakari.

TLDR;
Gojo didnt lie about Shadow Tech. Sukuna knew its potential, so he chose Megumi. Sukuna thought Megukuna could defeat Gojo, but it failed (last chapter). He need new vessel.
Whole purpose was to give power up to Megumi.

Real fight will start when Sukuna get new vessel.
Because they cant kill Megumi. It is Sukuna that needs to be defeated.

@Light D Lamperouge @notAfanboy @NikaInParis

Y'all remember how confidently Gojo stated that he would defeat Sukuna even at his full power? Obviously it wouldn't be a Low or Mid difficulty fight but you get what he meant.

What if Six Eyes users can see the memories of the previous Six Eyes users and that's how they pass down the knowledge and techniques they come up with? Maybe Gojo dug deep thru the memories of the previous Six Eyes user and got all the way to the Golden Age and saw what Prime Sukuna looked like and how he fought?

I also have one more small theory which should interest @Light D Lamperouge especially. Could it be possible that Gojo lied to Megumi to lift up his spirit? If you think about it there is no sense in Shadow Techniques user defeating Gojo clan member unless you are damn Sukuna and you have his Cursed Energy pool and overall power level๐Ÿ’€

Or it was simply a misconception and the Gojo clan member that was defeated by Shadow Techniques user didn't had both Six Eyes and Limitless.
Doesn't necessarily mean that the past Limitless+Sex Eyes users were nearly as strong as current Gojo. He is an outlier after all, which could also be within the Gojo clan both past and present.

Nevertheless, @notAfanboy is right imo, Sukuna saw the potential of the 10shadows and with that CT and his own, plus 20 fingers he is without a doubt stronger than Gojo. By what margin is impossible to say but such a combo of technoques in a guy that is the King of Curses is more than troublesome

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Second Strongest OnLy iN UnUsUaL aBiLiTiEs.
Well yeah that's what it says in the manga lmao. ็•ฐ่ƒฝ = unusual abilities

Also you guys told me this doesn't mean anything :kobeha:
Which was Hakari's description for the previous one iirc. And I am pretty sure the new one will say something like that. But I am glad you changed your minds about it. We're all in agreement now. :kobeha:

And this goes with what I've always said. Yuta is stronger than Hakari most of the time, but when Hakari is on a roll, he's stronger than Yuta. Which makes both statements true.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Which was Hakari's description for the previous one iirc. And I am pretty sure the new one will say something like that. But I am glad you changed your minds about it. We're all in agreement now. :kobeha:

And this goes with what I've always said. Yuta is stronger than Hakari most of the time, but when Hakari is on a roll, he's stronger than Yuta. Which makes both statements true.
"said to be stronger" =/= "is stronger":myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also dunno if you guys saw it but Yuta isn't a Fujiwara lol. Turns out Uro calls anyone that annoys her Fujiwara :kobeha: