General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Hi everyone!

I used to read this but life got in the way. I stopped around chapter 120-something. Anyway, I have time now so I'm getting caught up and re-reading from the beginning. I'm on ch 34 where the Goodwill Event is just starting. I'm hoping to be caught up by this time next week. On re-read, I've noticed a lot of little things that help build up the universe, especially in the early tension between Yuji and Megumi.

Fav characters are Gojo, Megumi, Toji, Nobara, and Yuji, but there's some I haven't met yet, so that might change.

@NikaInParis will you add me to the chapter tags, please? I'll hop in the discussions once I get caught up again.

Hi everyone!

I used to read this but life got in the way. I stopped around chapter 120-something. Anyway, I have time now so I'm getting caught up and re-reading from the beginning. I'm on ch 34 where the Goodwill Event is just starting. I'm hoping to be caught up by this time next week. On re-read, I've noticed a lot of little things that help build up the universe, especially in the early tension between Yuji and Megumi.

Fav characters are Gojo, Megumi, Toji, Nobara, and Yuji, but there's some I haven't met yet, so that might change.

@NikaInParis will you add me to the chapter tags, please? I'll hop in the discussions once I get caught up again.
Sure thing, man! Glad we have another great user for our discussions:cheers:
:lulz::lulz::lulz: