Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 215: Cursed Womb:Under Heaven, Part 7

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man i was thinking....once Sukuna regains his body & full fingers......what if he's the one to free Gojo ?

Like just to flex ?
You can make an interesting plot out of it. Kenjaku didn't want Gojo to be around when Sukuna is out with 15 fingers already during Shibuya, you can stretch it to Sukuna questioning Kenjaku's loyalty and belief in Sukuna's greatness.

As far as to who will free Gojo, it may be as you say but I think prior to that Sukuna beats all of Gojo's students and places them in front of the prison realm so when Gojo comes out he sees almost dead/dead bodies of his students and goes full rampage which Sukuna may regret.

Remember that for Gojo it's only been few seconds since Shibuya.

Viz isn't biased - they straight up suck
Their TL is garbage yes but at least they aren’t biased and the story makes sense. TCB out here straight up changing shit enough to make one of the translators pissed off and ditch them. No wonder we have Yuta fanboys arguing at the top of their lungs he’s second strongest. I ain’t here to read TCB Kaisen I wanna read Jujutsu Kaisen. :kriwhat:

Every JJK EN translation right now sucks no doubt. One is biased changing shit and the other reads like machine translation. It must be Gege’s curse that we can’t even have a decent EN version without something being massively fucked up.

Last edited:
Their TL is garbage yes but at least they aren’t biased and the story makes sense. TCB out here straight up changing shit enough to make one of the translators pissed off and ditch them. No wonder we have Yuta fanboys arguing at the top of their lungs he’s second strongest. I ain’t here to read TCB Kaisen I wanna read Jujutsu Kaisen. :kriwhat:

Every JJK EN translation right now sucks no doubt. One is biased changing shit and the other reads like machine translation. It must be Gege’s curse that we can’t even have a decent EN version without something being massively fucked up.
With so many twitter and discord translators correcting the TCB and Viz release every week, you'd think somebody would snatch them up for their team

With so many twitter and discord translators correcting the TCB and Viz release every week, you'd think somebody would snatch them up for their team
I just think JJK is a much harder series to read than say One Piece. Like take all the translation differences between fan and official in OP and magnify them by x100. All the constant shitting on translations on both sides, I definitely wouldn't want to take such a controversial series that even the official can't do proper localization.

I just think JJK is a much harder series to read than say One Piece. Like take all the translation differences between fan and official in OP and magnify them by x100. All the constant shitting on translations on both sides, I definitely wouldn't want to take such a controversial series that even the official can't do proper localization.
To be fair, Viz being the official distributor of english translations doesn't make them the measuring stick for quality

Another popular manga that is straight up butchered by Viz is One Punch Man.

I'm genuinely curious about what's going to happen. The amount of directions that the manga can take right now are unbelievable ngl. Let's just hope that we end up with the best one

Something is definitely up with Yuji though, or is it just me?
He gets punched through his stomach and coughs up a bunch of blood. A while later he's without injuries.
Now he gets continuously sliced up, bleeding from his face, a moment later gets covered in ice and comes out of it with scars from the cuts and no visible blood?
Is this just an "artistic choice" or is he somehow healing himself automatically with reversed cursed energy?

Worst

Custom title
Something is definitely up with Yuji though, or is it just me?
He gets punched through his stomach and coughs up a bunch of blood. A while later he's without injuries.
Now he gets continuously sliced up, bleeding from his face, a moment later gets covered in ice and comes out of it with scars from the cuts and no visible blood?
Is this just an "artistic choice" or is he somehow healing himself automatically with reversed cursed energy?
there's clearly something going on with him, an awakening of some sort....whether this is Sukuna's power or another thing is yet to be seen

there's clearly something going on with him, an awakening of some sort....whether this is Sukuna's power or another thing is yet to be seen
God I would like to believe since Yuji is in tune with the output of cursed energy, being able to continuously use black flash, that it's possible to do the same thing with the reversed cursed energy. A "white" flash.
I don't think Yuji would inherit any complicated abilities, but I am curious that perhaps his mother's gravity ability could have affected him? Is he subconsciously able to affect the gravity around him? Is that why he's such a physical specimen?
Or has he / is he under a different, stronger gravitational effect than everyone else in the world? And due to this has developed a stronger body?

Or will this all be explained by what they're hinting at, Yuji being from another "time"?

Thing's getting complicated. I should read JJK from the beginning or sum ngl. For instance, I'm fully aware of the plot and a lot of it's stuff but I never gave the manga a real chance lol

I fell off JJK for a bit. I was underwhelmed by the Maki fight, pissed that Yuki died, and hated that the military plot line didn’t really go anywhere. Chapter 210 was the last one I read and it was a fucking mess. So I let chapters build, and god damn this is crazy. Sukuna is one of the most entertaining villains I’ve seen in years. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Thing's getting complicated. I should read JJK from the beginning or sum ngl. For instance, I'm fully aware of the plot and a lot of it's stuff but I never gave the manga a real chance lol
You could just reread from Hidden Inventory onwards, too

A short arc, followed by a banger, followed by Culling Games set up, followed by the colony fights and current developments

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Maki=1 finger sukuna smh
@Ven437
lol ive been thinking the same thing if Maki is being compared/confirmed to have reached Tojis level im utterly disappointed.

maybe her showcase rn against sukuna isn't as great as it could be given shes been fighting nonstop and was getting tossed around by Naoya - i mean she couldnt even handke him alone pre-evolution and needed help from noritoshi, sumo and katana. id assume if you're "toji" level you'd at least be able to fight on par/defeat hanami and jogo possibly mahito pre-evolution.

but the fact that the win wasnt possible without help at this level and not showing any real superiority over a 10% 15 finger Sukuna is laughable at this point.

was Toji overhyped or is maki still weak. I liked Maki previous before her power up.

Maki=1 finger sukuna smh
@Ven437
TCB bias. :yearight::yearight::yearight:It’s “not down to 10%,” not “not below 10%.

And only applies when Sukuna actually fights back. His CE output becomes irregular. Meaning that race was all 15 fingers.

And Maki wasn’t even going all-out. No sword, trying to capture him. Full power Nue is garbage to her. :yearight:. Sukuna literally did nothing to her, his ass was saved by his lackey.

lol ive been thinking the same thing if Maki is being compared/confirmed to have reached Tojis level im utterly disappointed.

maybe her showcase rn against sukuna isn't as great as it could be given shes been fighting nonstop and was getting tossed around by Naoya - i mean she couldnt even handke him alone pre-evolution and needed help from noritoshi, sumo and katana. id assume if you're "toji" level you'd at least be able to fight on par/defeat hanami and jogo possibly mahito pre-evolution.

but the fact that the win wasnt possible without help at this level and not showing any real superiority over a 10% 15 finger Sukuna is laughable at this point.

was Toji overhyped or is maki still weak. I liked Maki previous before her power up.
Maki might be as strong and fast like toji but she doesnt have his iq weapons