Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 215: Cursed Womb:Under Heaven, Part 7

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
To be fair, Viz being the official distributor of english translations doesn't make them the measuring stick for quality

Another popular manga that is straight up butchered by Viz is One Punch Man.
It generally means that the translators they hire should be certified professional translators or at least can speak and write and read Japanese at an N1 level and above. John Werry obviously knows Japanese but the dude just does NOT give a shit about JJK. He does the bare minimum treats it like a job. Stephen Paul (OP) and Caleb Cook (MHA) enjoy the series they work on and are huge fans of them so Viz >>> fanscans in those series. John Werry is a bozo who treats JJK like another deadend 9-5 job.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'll try to look up the clean raws, and then maybe we could ask Eten or someone to take a look just to get another opinion on it
I keep seeing tweets about this statue lol

Which kinda looks the same lmao. But the guy Harima who makes these according to google was born in 1976, so no idea how and why Sukuna would know about him lmao.

I keep seeing tweets about this statue lol

Which kinda looks the same lmao. But the guy Harima who makes these according to google was born in 1976, so no idea how and why Sukuna would know about him lmao.
If he did reference that statue the way it could make sense is:
- Sukuna is now inside Megumi's body
- He gets all the knowledge about the modern world that Megumi has, just like he did with Yuji
- Megumi knows about these statues because he learned about them/saw them
- Sukuna used Harima because that's the name that's familiar to both Uraume and him for the region

It's a lot lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If he did reference that statue the way it could make sense is:
- Sukuna is now inside Megumi's body
- He gets all the knowledge about the modern world that Megumi has, just like he did with Yuji
- Megumi knows about these statues because he learned about them/saw them
- Sukuna used Harima because that's the name that's familiar to both Uraume and him for the region

It's a lot lol
Yeah idk it could be just a joke Gege wanted in there lmao. But it could also be some foreshadowing. I guess I'll leave it for now.

Still pretty unsure whats up with Sukuna. Is he really really the bad guy?
You mean the final bad guy? Most likely yes

Yeah idk it could be just a joke Gege wanted in there lmao. But it could also be some foreshadowing. I guess I'll leave it for now.
Considering we ended a chapter with a lame Takaba joke not so long ago, it could very well be a Gege joke

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You mean the final bad guy? Most likely yes
I dont know... his escape feels way to underwhelming to me. The connection between him and Yuji is still more or less non existend... He could have been in a box until now and his escape would make more sense and more shock when it happens to Yujis stupidness, and it would still have exact the same connection with Yuji.

There must be more between them, their connection needs to lead somewhere.

I dont know... his escape feels way to underwhelming to me. The connection between him and Yuji is still more or less non existend... He could have been in a box until now and his escape would make more sense and more shock when it happens to Yujis stupidness, and it would still have exact the same connection with Yuji.

There must be more between them, their connection needs to lead somewhere.
I feel like the "Bath" we're about to see is a great oportunity to show us Sukuna's flashback and show us his side of the story

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do you guys think Yorozu might intercept Sukuna and Uraume? They probably sensed when Sukuna went on a rampage with Nue so they might make a move.