Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese
Thoughts on Velveteen Dream?
What did you think about him as a performer? Both gimmick and in-ring

I really thought he was the next big thing. The guy had it all - great look, boat loads of charisma, decent on the mic, and delivered fun matches

Ofc then all that stuff surfaced.

Where did you see his ceiling?
I liked him and if you know me for a while I would be the first person to not clap for his in ring persona/ring gear:risitavirus:

I think he could've become a solid upper mid carder with potential for one and done main championship run as long as there is no Roman type of champion at the moment.

I don't know if you guys will remember it but his story and fight with Aleister Black ( Malakai Black currently ). Jesus how fucking good was that?

"SAY MY NAME" such a simple concept and the storytelling they achieved with it was epic:moonwalk:

Last edited:
I liked him and if you know me for a while I would be the first person to not clap for his in ring persona/ring gear:risitavirus:

I thing he could've become a solid upper mid carder with potential for one and done main championship run as long as there is no Roman type of champion at the moment.

I don't know if you guys will remember it but his story and fight with Aleister Black ( Malakai Black currently ). Jesus how fucking good was that?

"SAY MY NAME" such a simple concept and the storytelling they achieved with it was epic:moonwalk:
Oh yeah, the "enjoy infamy" ending to their feud was hella good. NXT was at its best then

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh yeah, the "enjoy infamy" ending to their feud was hella good. NXT was at its best then
Black and Gold NXT was the finest NXT.

2016 - before NXT 2.0 period was something I sometimes looked more forward to than Main Roster PPVs:risitavirus:

Gargano, Ciampa, Adam Cole, Undisputed Era, AOP, The Revival, Keith Lee and all of them bros.

Holy shit memories...

Black and Gold NXT was the finest NXT.

2016 - before NXT 2.0 period was something I sometimes looked more forward to than Main Roster PPVs:risitavirus:

Gargano, Ciampa, Adam Cole, Undisputed Era, AOP, The Revival, Keith Lee and all of them bros.

Holy shit memories...
I didn't miss a single Takeover, while they were still held in arenas.

Best shows during that period by a mile.

Now I barely know anyone there aside from Bron Breaker

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now I barely know anyone there aside from Bron Breaker
Broooooooo. I feel ur pain cause the same for me:josad:

Fucking Vince.

I remember the glory days of Black and Gold NXT with Takeover ppvs.

Bro can you imagine there was a point where AEW was throwing a party for surpassing NXT's ratings????

That's how good NXT was.

Broooooooo. I feel ur pain cause the same for me:josad:

Fucking Vince.

I remember the glory days of Black and Gold NXT with Takeover ppvs.

Bro can you imagine there was a point where AEW was throwing a party for surpassing NXT's ratings????

That's how good NXT was.
If they started doing Takeovers in decent arenas again, I'd give them a shot for sure.

But there's a slim chance since it fell off hard imo. Nobody's talking about it at all. I know about Bron because he's a Steiner, I know there's a stable called Chase U, and there's the girl in pajamas Wendy Choo

:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If they started doing Takeovers in decent arenas again, I'd give them a shot for sure.

But there's a slim chance since it fell off hard imo. Nobody's talking about it at all. I know about Bron because he's a Steiner, I know there's a stable called Chase U, and there's the girl in pajamas Wendy Choo

:josad:
Retarded Vince. I will never understood why the fuck he did that. Mfker was probably salty that NXT and Takeovers were stealing the spotlight.

I legit had to force myself few times to watch main roster PPVs after Takeovers because I knew they are not touching Takeovers in anything from quality to story.

Like imagine getting gassed for main roster PPV after witnessing Adam Cole vs YOU NAME IT or Gargano and Ciampa specials.

Fucks sake man.