1077: Heartless God

-Law vs Blackbeard continues
-Blackbeard sucks in Law's powers with his arm around his neck
-Law cuts Blackbeard's eye, but Blackbeard tightens his grip
-Using the Gura Gura, Blackbeard amputates Law's arm
-Law smirks, and says, "Guess that jerk Kid and I will finally have something in common."
-Law intends to reconnect it using Room, then gasps as Blackbeard holds the arm up
-Blackbeard chews up Law's arm, then spits it out, Law's face is hilarious/horrified

-"What luck... to think you'd give it to me yourself... you're too kind, Trafalgar, hahahaha!"
-Law gasps, feeling his powers drain

-Blackbeard looks up, and smiles. "Two strong ones, heh? But... THE TIME FOR ME TO RUN AWAY IS OVER!!!"
-Law's face is shocked as Garp and Fujitora appear on both sides of Blackbeard.
-Law: "WAIT, STOP!"
-Blackbeard: "ROOM!"

-Garp turns around, realizing Blackbeard has appeared behind him.
-Blackbeard: "CONTINTENT CRUSHER!!!"
-In an epic double page spread, Blackbeard punches Garp into Fujitora, both of them spitting out blood, before they're launched into the sea
-Blackbeard gets a call on a Den Den Mushi, laughs, then shouts, "Change of plans! Finally... an Ancient Weapon... Zehahahaha... come on, Trafalgar. Don't you want to see it? You don't seem the type to rule. I'll show it to you, if you bend the knee... this world's true history, and a violent new era!!! I'LL SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THE ONE PIECE, AND USE IT TO CRUSH THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS!!!"
-Before Blackbeard can leave, Garp rises out of the sea, then punches BB straight in the face.

Editor's Note: Law is saved by the Marines??? Can his arm be saved???
We only wish for a chapter like this
9.5/10:lusalty: