- 3 things are required to forge black weapons:
- Ope Ope no Mi awakening
- Yami Yami no Mi awakening
- User of the weapon having a strong spirit, becoming one with the weapon
- Shiryu and Pizarro are the only two among BBP to achieve that
- They took Bepo hostage and forced him to perform the secret Ope Ope no Mi awakened technique to forge those weapons
- They are the definition of titans now, they tell Teach to step down they can handle Law with ease they don't need that hostage anymore, Law's power will be yours soon along with the poneglyphs

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
:sanmoji: guys I think I won't pass this semester even in correction week
Do everything you can to pass, but, if you can't, take some time to honestly evaluate what you want to do. Don't be hard on yourself, life is hard for a lot of people right now. If college is honestly stressing you out this much, maybe taking a break is a good idea. There's positive stress, and stress that destroys your body. If your stress is destroying your body, you need to change your lifestyle.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:sanmoji: guys I think I won't pass this semester even in correction week
Blackmail Professor or something. If you are studying in our country not abroad there is like 80% chance the headmaster is banging some below average iq countryside women who wouldn't normally pass a semester:sanmoji:

tl;dr Use the power of knowledge against them.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Do everything you can to pass, but, if you can't, take some time to honestly evaluate what you want to do. Don't be hard on yourself, life is hard for a lot of people right now. If college is honestly stressing you out this much, maybe taking a break is a good idea. There's positive stress, and stress that destroys your body. If your stress is destroying your body, you need to change your lifestyle.
it's rather destroying stress, I lost so much hair, can't sleep normally at all and I eat quite little :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Blackmail Professor or something. If you are studying in our country not abroad there is like 80% chance the headmaster is banging some below average iq countryside women who wouldn't normally pass a semester:sanmoji:

tl;dr Use the power of knowledge against them.
very tempting... :zorothink:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I swear, a year in PL without reading about some uni professor banging some students is a lost year.
:milaugh:
dude my academy is a circus, if not banging than corruption, every professor is afraid of rector, when I was drinking with professors from other majors I found out they hate the only sane professor there who indeed left the academy and he sent to all his students a long ass rant about everyone each, I heard it was not the only one :hihihi:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
it's rather destroying stress, I lost so much hair, can't sleep normally at all and I eat quite little :josad:
Post automatically merged:

very tempting... :zorothink:
Yeah you need to change your lifestyle, you can't learn like that. Learning is supposed to make you grow, not destroy you, which is why so many education systems are stupid.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
dude my academy is a circus, if not banging than corruption, every professor is afraid of rector, when I was drinking with professors from other majors I found out they hate the only sane professor there who indeed left the academy and he sent to all his students a long ass rant about everyone each, I heard it was not the only one :hihihi:
My friends booked a house in the mountains during winter break pre-covid. They found out their professors are few houses away from them, they said the party there would exhaust even the finest of the young men, they were going that hard:milaugh: