Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah you need to change your lifestyle, you can't learn like that. Learning is supposed to make you grow, not destroy you, which is why so many education systems are stupid.
Unis in PL and I assume all over the world are all like that.

You barely learn anything in school. But the grind for that fucking piece of paper is crazy and without it you are fucked or ridiculed by potential people who may sign you.

dude my academy is a circus, if not banging than corruption, every professor is afraid of rector, when I was drinking with professors from other majors I found out they hate the only sane professor there who indeed left the academy and he sent to all his students a long ass rant about everyone each, I heard it was not the only one :hihihi:
I mean German school teachers are like a cult.
They all cover each other's bs up

There was this one teacher who faked exams to make himself look better bc all his students had SHIT grades throughout the year

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Unis in PL and I assume all over the world are all like that.

You barely learn anything in school. But the grind for that fucking piece of paper is crazy and without it you are fucked or ridiculed by potential people who may sign you.
Yeah, it sucks how much of young people's lives are wasted doing busy work for adults to judge them. Growing up I saw so many talented kids have their potential wasted just because the school systems couldn't be bothered to promote their interests and just cared about stupid shit like test scores.

Young people need way more say in their education, and more ability to focus on what they're good at and enjoy doing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, it sucks how much of young people's lives are wasted doing busy work for adults to judge them. Growing up I saw so many talented kids have their potential wasted just because the school systems couldn't be bothered to promote their interests and just cared about stupid shit like test scores.

Young people need way more say in their education, and more ability to focus on what they're good at and enjoy doing.
It's not only work.

I was in class with people who played some fucking magic with the football. But our retarded football system prevented people like that from blooming up because coaches are uneducated old farts who have their preferred tactics which never led them to victory.

As for school. I see my friends dropping from Energetics or IT because they can't keep up.