Nami
Robin
Sanji
Jinbe
Usopp
Franky
Chopper
Brook

Why is kenedysis still lurking? Got banned and came back like 6 months ago but never posted again. :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What order is the hierarchy of authority: for example Captain -> VC -> etc etc

imo

Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Robin
Sanji
Jinbe
Usopp
Franky
Chopper
Brook

Zoro > Luffy > Nami. Everyone else is irrelevant for this metric I think.

Zoro has the highest authority as he is shown constantly canceling Luffys orders where as Luffy never once grew balls to cancel Zoros final verdict

Then Luffy
Then Nami

Then rest of the crew
Post automatically merged:

@SkySanji do you think Zoro will finally grow balls EoS to stand up to Zoro?
Talking Luffy out of something, is not cancelling his orders...

When Luffy puts his foot down, Ole Green hair drops to his knees and licks his sandals like a good underling.

Talking Luffy out of something, is not cancelling his orders...

When Luffy puts his foot down, Ole Green hair drops to his knees and licks his sandals like a good underling.
Yeah yeah Luffy bros can be as insecure as possible

Reality is anytime Zoro has told Luffy "Listen you condom bitch..we ain't doing this and that's my final verdict"

Luffy has taken his balls and put in Namis purse and listen to Zoro like a shameless bitch he is @SkySanji

Only time Zoro agrees with Luffy is when Zoro morally agrees with him and him and has no reason to disagree

Nah Swirly Hat Pirates cements Sanji above everyone not named Zoro or Luffy.
Well sanji is strong so as a leader
But I don't think Sanji has autonomy to directly tell Luffy "No bitch, it doesn't matter what you want..it is my way or high way"

The yeah Namis authority being situationally below Sanji is fair

I'd say its more like this

Zoro > Luffy >>>>> Sanji >= Nami>= Rest of crew
Post automatically merged:

Luffy > the others
Depending on the situation different strawhat will take the initiative to lead. In general. In general tho when it comes to dangerous situations involving potential threats it up to the stronger stawhats to make alot of the calls
Okay dolphin

Yeah yeah Luffy bros can be as insecure as possible

Reality is anytime Zoro has told Luffy "Listen you condom bitch..we ain't doing this and that's my final verdict"

Luffy has taken his balls and put in Namis purse and listen to Zoro like a shameless bitch he is @SkySanji

Only time Zoro agrees with Luffy is when Zoro morally agrees with him and him and has no reason to disagree
Zolo knows the pecking order and is willing to prostrate himself to his captain on command, he's a good little underling.