Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pro town though. Am here to solve these mystery cases, or alternatively help town win if I job at doing that.

@scum I don’t want beef, I’d prefer just to solve my cases & go. You can just let me be. Am Kawaii.

Town… I swear this won’t be a repeat of last time :sweat:
I'll predict my future.

I ask Prof to help me solve these wu mystery cases and then he secretly kills me and uses my corpse.

Murder Mystery Scenario #1 - Elegy of the Golden Witch - The First Twilight

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

The First Twilight
After daybreak, the cousins gathered together, and found that breakfast was not prepared. In fact, no other servant was present, which was unusual. They left the guesthouse, and found the main house in a state of shock. Everyone else had gathered there... except six. The door to the dining hall was open, and inside there was a grisly scene. Everyone entered the room, and summarised the events as such:

Red Text - Truth, needs no evidence.
Purple Text - Truth, except the Culprit can lie, and it can also be a character belief if worded as one. A Culprit is defined as a character that kills at least one person during the story. A culprit can lie before they have killed someone chronologically.
Gohda: The dining hall was locked up.
Kumasawa: That's when I arrived.
Gohda: I unlocked the door with a master key
Kumasawa: Eva-sama, Hideyoshi-sama, Rudolf-sama, Kyrie-sama, Rosa-sama ,and Genji-san, six people in all, were lying there, covered in blood...
Krauss: Everyone gathered in the dining hall.
Shannon: Each of the children confirmed the deaths of their own parents...
Battler: Geh...
George: Mom... Dad...
Kanon: Doctor Nanjo and I confirmed that Genji-sama was dead.
Nanjo: No one is going to mistakenly confirm a death, even those other than myself.
Maria: It looks like all of the victims died instantly.
Maria: To think this would happen just as Battler arrived. Kihihihi!
Jessica: It is impossible for Battler to kill anyone - he would never do something like this!
Maria: Of course not. It was Beatrice!
Krauss: After inspecting the interior of the dining hall, we determined that all of the doors and windows had been locked, making it a closed room.
Battler: And nothing suspicious was found in the dining hall.
George: Of course, there was no one hiding in the dining hall either.
Krauss: Naturally. All of us are here right now. It's clear that no one is hiding.
Natsuhi: To guard against trouble later on, we destroyed Genji's master key.
Maria: We left the room together.
Nanjo: Our hearts were heavy, and we decided to head to the lobby to try and relax.

The First Twilight has concluded. The victims are Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolph, Kyrie, Rosa and Genji.

The First Twilight
After daybreak, the cousins gathered together, and found that breakfast was not prepared. In fact, no other servant was present, which was unusual. They left the guesthouse, and found the main house in a state of shock. Everyone else had gathered there... except six. The door to the dining hall was open, and inside there was a grisly scene. Everyone entered the room, and summarised the events as such:

Red Text - Truth, needs no evidence.
Purple Text - Truth, except the Culprit can lie, and it can also be a character belief if worded as one. A Culprit is defined as a character that kills at least one person during the story. A culprit can lie before they have killed someone chronologically.
Gohda: The dining hall was locked up.
Kumasawa: That's when I arrived.
Gohda: I unlocked the door with a master key
Kumasawa: Eva-sama, Hideyoshi-sama, Rudolf-sama, Kyrie-sama, Rosa-sama ,and Genji-san, six people in all, were lying there, covered in blood...
Krauss: Everyone gathered in the dining hall.
Shannon: Each of the children confirmed the deaths of their own parents...
Battler: Geh...
George: Mom... Dad...
Kanon: Doctor Nanjo and I confirmed that Genji-sama was dead.
Nanjo: No one is going to mistakenly confirm a death, even those other than myself.
Maria: It looks like all of the victims died instantly.
Maria: To think this would happen just as Battler arrived. Kihihihi!
Jessica: It is impossible for Battler to kill anyone - he would never do something like this!
Maria: Of course not. It was Beatrice!
Krauss: After inspecting the interior of the dining hall, we determined that all of the doors and windows had been locked, making it a closed room.
Battler: And nothing suspicious was found in the dining hall.
George: Of course, there was no one hiding in the dining hall either.
Krauss: Naturally. All of us are here right now. It's clear that no one is hiding.
Natsuhi: To guard against trouble later on, we destroyed Genji's master key.
Maria: We left the room together.
Nanjo: Our hearts were heavy, and we decided to head to the lobby to try and relax.

The First Twilight has concluded. The victims are Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolph, Kyrie, Rosa and Genji.
Didn't read, it was the creepy little girl

Murder Mystery Scenario #1 - Elegy of the Golden Witch - The Second Twilight

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"Before we continue, there are some facts I want to brush over. Firstly, on the topic of master keys. Every servant has a master key. At the start, there were 5 master keys. They belong to Genji, Shannon, Kanon, Gohda and Kumasawa. Next, and more importantly, I'd like to talk about "beliefs". In the last writeup, you would have seen Shannon mentioned that each of the children confirmed the deaths of their own parents. This belief went unchallenged, which means you can assume that nobody had any objection to the statement. In other words, you could in theory extrapolate that one statement from Shannon into three purple statements, one from Battler declaring the death of Rudolf and Kyrie, one from George, declaring the death of Eva and Hideyoshi, and one from Maria, declaring the death of Rosa. These are the considerations you will be expected to make - a statement that is untrue cannot be dismissed as a belief if it is veritably untrue. Use the narration and the context to deduce who may be lying. Despite this, if you notice something is missing from a set of statements, it is certainly worth asking yourself why that may be."

The Second Twilight

After the party spent several hours in the lobby, tensions began to rise, and foolishly, they opted to go their seperate ways. Some time passed like this, until the servants grouped up everyone and had them wait in the lobby. The reason for this was simple - the door to Natsuhi and Krauss' bedroom had been locked, and nobody was answering. With the whole group together, minus Natushi and Krauss of course, they all went into the bedroom, and a servant unlocked the door. Inside, they saw more death, as their numbers were reduced yet further still...
Gohda: Madam's room was locked!
Shannon: After getting everyone's permission, I unlocked the door...
Kanon: Krauss-sama and Natsuhi-sama lay sprawled on the floor inside the room.
Maria: Beatrice claimed them!
Battler: Doctor Nanjo checked their pulse. Then, he announced that the two of them had died instantly.
Nanjo: I confirmed both of their deaths. There can be no doubt that they died instantly.
Jessica: In the end, I found that the windows and doors had all been locked, making it a closed room.
Battler: I'll definitely catch the bastard who did this!
Maria: This means the highest in rank remaining is Jessica.
Shannon: All of us servants were together the whole time.
Kanon: All of us servants can prove an alibi for all of the other servants.
Maria: We put packing tape all over the outside of the doors and windows, sealing them!
Jessica: We made sure that no one would be able to enter until the police arrived!
Battler: We also sealed the dining room in the same way.
Nanjo: We also sealed the mansion itself, and all of us took refuge in the guesthouse.

The second twilight has ended. The victims are Natsuhi and Krauss.

> locked room scenario with everyone dead, only possible if killer has a key
> All servants have alibi's

I'll let the Phoenix Wright players figure this out

Status
Not open for further replies.