its why I say fuck backstory.

most of the time backstory only ruin character.
I'm all in for backstories especially with mysterious characters like Kuma, but they should be presented orderly and in a comprehensible fashion, not spread out to 10 chapters with each section containing filler nonsense. Our clown of an author indicates he's short on time but is still hellbent on wasting everybody's time with this nonsense.

And let's say you want to revisit Kuma's flashback, now you gotta reread the entire arc again just to grab the full picture.
It's jut counterproductive in all areas

I'm all in for backstories especially with mysterious characters like Kuma, but they should be presented orderly and in a comprehensible fashion, not spread out to 10 chapters with each section containing filler nonsense. Our clown of an author indicates he's short on time but is still hellbent on wasting everybody's time with this nonsense.

And let's say you want to revisit Kuma's flashback, now you gotta reread the entire arc again just to grab the full picture.
It's jut counterproductive in all areas
The flashback hasn't started yet. All we've got so far is teases to hype it. If you were paying attention while catching up you'd know almost all of the major flashbacks have gotten that treatment, including all your favourites.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
pretty good ppv overall if you ignore the shitty womens match that even hayter couldnt save. even hangman was as close to tolerable as hes ever been. and FTR is back
I hope Mox takes some time off and clears up his things. Despite the memes I like the guy, he seems kinda lost.

Agree heavily about women's match. Fucking Saraya.

@NikaInParis You will love MJF vs DB I think, give it a try.