Mother fucker I was in bed inches from falling asleep as I was watching videos and I got hit by a jumpscare one now I'm wide awake as can be.

It's my fault as well cause it had all the signs but I was too tired to really acknowledge it
kingufy
What type of videos?
Post automatically merged:

Why? Does he have an agenda?
Chaos.

Mother fucker I was in bed inches from falling asleep as I was watching videos and I got hit by a jumpscare one now I'm wide awake as can be.

It's my fault as well cause it had all the signs but I was too tired to really acknowledge it
kingufy
That's the norm for me as I always sleep while listening to some video...makes up for good stories to tell :cheers:

The worst one which physically hurt me as I kicked a ball so hard....but in reality, I kicked the concrete wall so hard I felt like I fractured my ankle :parkcry:

The most deadly one was an Iguana choking me to death...I had a choking feeling even after I opened my eyes for a few seconds. :believe:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Your source is bango and I won't take anything he says in next few days seriously

After all Liverpool broke my boi 🤭
Your source is bango and I won't take anything he says in next few days seriously

Your source is bango and I won't take anything he says in next days seriously