G

Gorosei Informer

Apparently Law is safe?

Since chapters after break weeks tend to suck and Oda has apparently offscreened Shanks and Kidd as expected, I'm guessing Oda nay have finally paid off on "Vegapunk dying" as Shaka said he/they would, assuming more than 1 Punk dies too.

I could see a Shaka face reveal right before they die too.

But also Atlas has survived and been repaired immediately, Edison survived, York can be saved by S-Snake ironically or maybe her "statue" gets destroyed here or maybe Boa can undo the petrification if needed but idk. Pythagoras narrowly avoided death too but we don't know who that shadow was that attacked them and how too. Maybe that mysterious being (probs Saturn idk) will kill someone?

There's also a chance that this is just a Sentomaru situation and someone else gets wounded and bleeds but doesn't die.

Only Shiryu can
He will have 3dfs
2 eat eat
1 sword eat
I feel like the Shiryu, Burgess, and Van Auger will eat 2 devil fruits atleast, one stolen the other new (Op Op, Nikyu-Nikyu, Gasu Gasu respectively)
I also think Shiryu, Blackbeard, and Aokiji have CoC and that Aokiji and Enel will actually be members of the crew so what do I know

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Apparently Law is safe?

Since chapters after break weeks tend to suck and Oda has apparently offscreened Shanks and Kidd as expected, I'm guessing Oda nay have finally paid off on "Vegapunk dying" as Shaka said he/they would, assuming more than 1 Punk dies too.

But also Atlas has survived and been repaired immediately, Edison survived, York can be saved by S-Snake ironically or maybe her "statue" gets destroyed here or maybe Boa can undo the petrification if needed but idk. Pythagoras narrowly avoided death too but we don't know who that shadow was that attacked them and how too. Maybe that mysterious being (probs Saturn idk) will kill someone?

There's also a chance that this is just a Sentomaru situation and someone else gets wounded and bleeds but doesn't die.
Vegapunk robot dies.

Apparently Law is safe?

its just kuma getting shot down from red line