Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
A win at Mania would help establish him as a strong heel no doubt. But with a face like he has, and his selfie shtick, the pussy heel just makes sense at the moment
Trips dropped the selfie stick bullshit.

Like bro Theory after failing to cash in was a menace and they should go all the way with it.

Remember that promo of his when he says he's tired of being treated like a kid? It was fucking awesome until they started dumping him with Lashley bullshit.

G

Gorosei Informer

Raizo being alive shocked faces crack me up to this day. The cheapest bait Oda ever took considering how irrelevant Raizo is.
Ahaha true! It's very ridiculous in hindsight especially. Raizo fighting What The Fukurokuju for 26 chapters too, WTF. Oda was trolling us with him. Hence why he didn't look any better after Green Bull's liposuction too.

Now if Roger or Xebec were alive or even Oden himself, that would warrant a more extreme reaction ofc. Or God forbid even Ace too somehow lol.

Raizos design reveal after revealing he was alive really didn't help either.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ahaha true! It's very ridiculous in hindsight especially. Raizo fighting What The Fukurokuju for 26 chapters too, WTF. Oda was trolling us with him. Hence why he didn't look any better after Green Bull's liposuction too.

Now if Roger or Xebec were alive or even Oden himself, that would warrant a more extreme reaction ofc. Or God forbid even Ace too somehow lol.
You seen the theory of Moria's fruit awakening in BB's possesion? God save us all.
:suresure:

It would be a waste to introduce it to the story and not use it but i honestly donโ€™t know who heโ€™d use it on short of Luffy and i would hate that
yea honestly only scenario i can see it being used is on luffy, like maybe the in the fight vs imu?Maybe imu is a god or has some crazy powers idk lol.

Trips dropped the selfie stick bullshit.

Like bro Theory after failing to cash in was a menace and they should go all the way with it.

Remember that promo of his when he says he's tired of being treated like a kid? It was fucking awesome until they started dumping him with Lashley bullshit.
Ngl he was the guy who was hurt most from Vince leaving. Probably the only guy as well lmao

"Your daddy ain't here anymore":milaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
Ngl he was the guy who was hurt most from Vince leaving. Probably the only guy as well lmao

"Your daddy ain't here anymore":milaugh:
The change he underwent after failing to cash in is amazing. Trips know what to do. They just need to drop the pussy heel bs.

G

Gorosei Informer

You seen the theory of Moria's fruit awakening in BB's possesion? God save us all.
:suresure:
I don't think so, does it involve bringing back Xebec and dead Rocks crew members with zombies? I have no idea what it could do with awakening but if BB or his crew could awaken it just like that, but Moria never could, I might actually seethe lmfao.