Shaka and Lilith are fun together so I hope they stay. Same for Pythagoras and the other one as long as I got the name right.

Big head girl and giant Bonney are ass.
Yeah they can go too but I'm pushing Shaka for traitor agenda. Bro's about to break into a villain monologue in the corner any minute.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah they can go too but I'm pushing Shaka for traitor agenda. Bro's about to break into a villain monologue in the corner any minute.
He's an obvious pick for sure. I was thinking Lilith but that would too fucking steoretypical. U know Lilith = bad etc...

Shaka seems too obvious too although with the mask, you can have someone intriguing under it. Tho they are all robots confirmed I think.

Whatever. Vegapunk can't keep the power over his own creations anyone can become evil even the Zoo in front of Egghead.

Chapter 1077: Conquerors Game
- lucci and kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk.

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. They are thousands of marines with them.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Zoro uses KoH and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black lightning.

No break next weak

@Lance_Dragonite confirm if real.
Are they real now or fake? Pls let this be real :kriwhat:

He's an obvious pick for sure. I was thinking Lilith but that would too fucking steoretypical. U know Lilith = bad etc...

Shaka seems too obvious too although with the mask, you can have someone intriguing under it. Tho they are all robots confirmed I think.

Whatever. Vegapunk can't keep the power over his own creations anyone can become evil even the Zoo in front of Egghead.
My theory is that since the traitor is a satellite, they've commanded all the seraphim in advance to do this stuff and had S-Bear wipe their memories so the others don't find out via Punk Records. And if it's Shaka he figures out it's him through logical deduction. There's a decent Ex Machina type of plot in here somewhere if that's where Oda's going with Egghead

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My theory is that since the traitor is a satellite, they've commanded all the seraphim in advance to do this stuff and had S-Bear wipe their memories so the others don't find out via Punk Records. And if it's Shaka he figures out it's him through logical deduction. There's a decent Ex Machina type of plot in here somewhere if that's where Oda's going with Egghead
I would also include Saturn. He said something that indicates he wished he would look over Vegapunk more.

So if no Gorosei who the fuck is the traitor or the guy behind it?

Only another crew would make sense. I have a strong take on BBP being there.

Chapter 1077: Conquerors Game
- lucci and kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk.

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. They are thousands of marines with them.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Zoro uses KoH and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black lightning.

No break next weak

@Lance_Dragonite confirm if real.
Real
Open the thread
Post automatically merged:

Law died