G

Gorosei Informer

Good arc, needed about 10 less side characters.
Yeah I really enjoyed Doflamingo, Law, Fujitora, Kyros and Senor Pink in it. Maybe Sai and Baby 5 too.

I would have taken out of most of the Grand Fleet maybe and definitely some of the Doffy family too. (Machvise, Trebol, Buffalo and probs Giolla especially. That factory manager too.) I would have removed or changed how Rebecca is written too.

It def has its high and lows, went on for far too but there was a bunch of good to great content in it too.

PW3 version of Dressrosa was a lot more fun though imo.

Yeah I really enjoyed Doflamingo, Law, Fujitora, Senor Pink in it.

I would have taken out of most of the Grand Fleet maybe and definitely some of the Doffy family too. (Machvise and probs Giolla especially. That factory manager too.) I would have removed or changed how Rebecca is written too.

It def has its high and lows, went on for far too but there was a bunch of good to great content in it too.

Laws backstory probs one of my fav parts :kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

Laws backstory probs one of my fav parts :kayneshrug:
Yeah same, it was really good imo. Loved that it explored the North Blue a lot and interconnected so many known characters and such, especially Doflamingo ofc. Introducing us to one of the best characters Rocinante too! The whole Amber Lead story was very unique and interesting, similar to Asbestos IRL and something else I think too, can't think of it right now but also there was great tragedy, drama and horror in Laws flashback.

The dynamics between Doffy, Law and Rocinante were really good and Doffys backstory was insane too, not just Laws too. It made Doffy even more of a top tier written character for me.

Yeah I really enjoyed Doflamingo, Law, Fujitora, Senor Pink in it.

I would have taken out of most of the Grand Fleet maybe and definitely some of the Doffy family too. (Machvise and probs Giolla especially. That factory manager too.) I would have removed or changed how Rebecca is written too.

Vacuum lady greatness :cheers:

I liked the Rebecca and Kyros stuff, should've just given Rebecca more to do outside of her relationship with Kyros. You can't really remove the grand fleet stuff as that's kind of the second most important consequence of the arc. Those mid characters in the Donquixote family can go though, they're timewasters. Sugar should've had more focus on her character, as the toy stuff seemed pretty inconsequential in the end.

- Kuma made it in front of the gates of the Holy Kingdom
- Saint Morael Jupiter (tall Gorosei with long beard and hair) appears out of nowhere in front of him
- Kuma gets blown all the way outside the red line and falls into the ocean
- Being a devil fruit user this assumes Kuma is dead

It’s been 10 hours when can I go
:snoopy:
i gotchu with the leaks

Chapter 1,077: A True Man: The Death of Bartholomew Kuma
-Chapter revolves over Kuma backstory
-It’s revealed that the became the Tyrant by taking over the Sorbet Kingdom and conquering other kingdoms
-Kuma dies near the Red Line and all of the sudden in Franky’s group finds the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
-Franky has the desire to eat it after he realizes what happens

No break next week

- Kuma made it in front of the gates of the Holy Kingdom
- Saint Morael Jupiter (tall Gorosei with long beard and hair) appears out of nowhere in front of him
- Kuma gets blown all the way outside the red line and falls into the ocean
- Being a devil fruit user this assumes Kuma is dead
Nah Kuma has creative mode he's swatting himself back up there. Sidenote, why can't he just swat himself into the sky and over the Red Line instead of climbing it