G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/11k0qnv
:shame::risitasad:

I actually can't believe we're getting Budokai Tenkachi 4 too btw?! Is this real life?! I saw y'all talking about it here earlier and was tempted to join in lol. I used to LOVE BT 2 and 3 so much, I remember almost breaking my controllers trying to do that one story mission of Krillin vs Cell or something in BT3? Those games were HARD! They really kicked your ass! I remember really having to tryhard to even try to do well lol. They were so epic, fast, intense and really made you feel like you were fighting in the DBZ world yourself though.
I think they had around 150 playable characters too!? Thats like Dynasty Warriors 8 at least for example!?

I remember sometimes on BT 2 and 3, I would set up the most ridiculous matches like Hercule vs Perfect Cell or Kid Buu and have him win and also Pan vs Hirudegarn of all things! Young Chichi vs Final Form Frieza I think? I used to win these matches and then laugh my ass off at the replays especially!

Something about a new Naruto Storm game too right? I loved one of the Clash of Ninja Revolution games on Wii, well I only got to play no 2 with Tsunades former student Kagura or w/e as the villain and really enjoyed it. Never got to play the 3rd one sadly. Kagura was a dope design and character too.

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Kagura_(game)

I did play Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and 4, those were DOPE games to be fair! I played the Xbox Way of Ninja one or w/e its called too briefly? That one KICKED my ass too but the UNS games weren't easy either, I just suck at all kinds of fighting games too, especially these 3D arena ones or w/e too lol. UNS 3 and 4 were really fun, epic, cinematic and such though!

They even made Gai vs Madara far superior than the anime did!:

These Narutimate Accel games were INSANE though!

They made EVERY character look epic somehow, this is the most beastly I've seen Sakura and Tsunade be and also Shizune of all people too LMAO! Kakashi gets some serious love, Neji and Hinata, Gaara and tons of others too!
These games were the definition of EPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ArturCantSpeakJapanese you were right about it being tequilla and not water (re: the MJF situation)

Ngl it's fucked up, work or shoot. It got into the kid's eye and it's just bush-league. He should've done something more age appropriate for the kid like ripped up his sign or foam finger or something.

This way he got one up on a fan in keyfabe and irl, and then went on to win the match. Wrong on all levels.

The worst thing is he can't make it up to the kid because he insists on being a heel even irl