Hogwart's Legacy helped me understand how much I prefer established character to play rather than creator. It's so unnatural when people don't refer to you by any name or anything because they are not programmed this way.
Generic open-world games are a mish-mash of features that were all designed to work for specific games that became hits, but make little sense out of that context. Character creation is just one of those. They suit Bethesda games and that's about it, apart from MMOs I guess

G

Gorosei Informer

Hogwart's Legacy helped me understand how much I prefer established character to play rather than creator. It's so unnatural when people don't refer to you by any name or anything because they are not programmed this way.
Yeah same! I prefer established characters and more linear storylines and games. Some freedom/open world is nice but immersion matters a lot to me, including a well crafted story and dialogue. I enjoy characters referring to your character by their name or at least their role/profession, it does make that little bit more of an improvement and immersion at least.

Plus I love it when some games like Zelda let you choose your characters name and then have characters refer to you, with whatever name you gave them! Leads to great memes like this!:

Chapter 1077: Conquerors Game
- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Ussop gets angry and somehow unlocks a new form of armament haki, thats enhancing the projectiles in such way that they penetrate multiple walls including steel.

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge an attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite confirm if real.
Damn, the text is even italic :crazwhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Generic open-world games are a mish-mash of features that were all designed to work for specific games that became hits, but make little sense out of that context. Character creation is just one of those. They suit Bethesda games and that's about it, apart from MMOs I guess
You know. They could at least add a certain "title" or alias and it would be much better. It was only thing that pissed me off in HL aside from npcs being a bit robotic.

Skyrim had Dovakhin and Gothic had Nameless.