G

Gorosei Informer

she's an icon, she's a legend and she's the moment!
i'm hyped for her in this last manga arc
Aw man, could not have said it better myself! Much respect! I really adored her writing, as well as her quirk and designs, shes a brilliantly written character and this redemption arc/turn of character that Hori has written for her has made me extremely happy too! Between her and Gentle, I'm extremely happy to see both of them return and aiding Deku now too! Gentle is also one of my faves too, heh.

When she shot Shigaraki, it made me think of when Snipe did the same back at USJ and they helped to save the students and teachers from the LOV attack lol. All I could hear is You Say Run playing when she shot Shigaraki and having Gentle trying to stop the falling UA and redeeming himself for his past failures/mistakes and such too!

Moments like these legit give me chills and make enjoy and appreciate MHA, truly heroic stuff! That inner child of mine who grew up on stuff like this just gets so happy and excited haha!

MHA really mixes some dark and mature storylines in its story, much like OP does and I appreciate it for that too. Same with Vigilantes too ofc, although for the most part I didn't enjoy Vigilantes ironically lol.