Someone is shot in the head (Kuma?)

Someone died (Kuma?)

Something about Franky

Someone eats a fruit (Kuma died and his fruit spawned in Egghead and Franky ate it?)

Shocked about the death (Kuma's?)

No Shanks vs Kid in the chapter

Kuma was shot to death in Mariejois but because he had decided to leave his soul in Egghead, his fruit spawned there and Franky ate it. :quest:
Thanks. If it's not one of the Vegapunks then it might really be Kuma but I don't think Oda would kill him before revealing his full flashback so unless this chapter is full flashback i'm not really sure

Hahaha I've seen that from HxH, Togashi should just write novels instead lmao! He struggled with drawing/art at times even way before his back issues as far as I've heard and know too.
I've never seen exposition quite like HxH Hahaha! Even I felt intimidated despite my essays on here!
Honestly, I'd love to have this shit written as a novel. Much of Hunter relies on the written build up or explanations.
that being said, the point we are at in the story will include a lot of newer characters or abilities that would definitely be best seen rather than read

Hell it'd be nice if he just wrote the storyboard and script for an anime continuation