Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It's actually terrible because that is just a reality not even a banter. There is nothing to wait for.

Kizaru and Saturn won't make it to Egghead until the end of 2023 if even.
The SHs will find the OP and Kizaru and Saturn are still travelling to Egghead somehow. At this point Akainu has cried himself into a meltdown and jumped into a volcano out of anger.

Little did we know Foxy had hit Kizarus ship and all the other 100 ships with his awakened slow powers! Unfortunately his powers also affected the story itself and the anime too!

Oda decided to skip the Elbaf incident so the Kid Agenda can have more Time to prepare for the new Charachter Design of Kid when he appears again on the screen with 2 metal Arms and Legs
:finally:

The SHs will find the OP and Kizaru and Saturn are still travelling to Egghead somehow. At this point Akainu has cried himself into a meltdown and jumped into a volcano out of anger.

Little did we know Foxy had hit Kizarus ship and all the other 100 ships with his awakened slow powers! Unfortunately his powers also affected the story itself and the anime too!

Quite rare Ghostly W with that last image..

I wonder if Zoro pulled Water 7 again and told Luffy "Listen condom, we are canceling the plan to go to Raftel, just cuz I said so and if you proceed to go to raftel I am leaving" will Luffy drop his balls and agree of finally stand up for himself?
You mean when he pulled a Water 7, threw a temper tantrum, and threatened to leave the crew if he didn't get his way, like a two year old? :kobeha:

Only character oda hasn't ass raped yet is Mihawk.

Oda basically killed Shanks as a character the moment he returned with "New Eraaaaa"

He literally gets 3 panels in the entire story and repeats same thing 🤣🤣🤣

And now Zoro dude who sits Luffy and Nami down in water 7, he Usopp speech guy, the guy who can decipher entire plan by Kinnemon without even being there can't tell what Lunara is

Status
Not open for further replies.