• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Usopps not going to break through…
Sogeking will
:myman:
I was gonna suggest that too LMAO! I would be extremely happy if he returned! Imagine hearing that godly theme song again in the anime?! Perfect timing before Elbaf too! I thought Sogeking may appear vs Ulti and Page One too tbh.

Would be great if he realises he shouldnt need to rely on that alter ego anymore and he can't face his father amd the brave warrior giants of Elbaf behind a mask, especially literally. He needs to be himself, sincere, honest, unapologetic etc. Unfiltered.

G

Gorosei Informer

"Interessing" lol, all of his fake spoilers are just fan dreams and headcanon in Spoiler format like:
-Chapter 1078
- Zoro one blitz Kizaru
- Mihawk mid diffs Fuji
- Buggy is the real Joyboy reincarnation
- Sanji is Helmeppo's clone
Lmao the Buggy part is peak fiction imo. There was some good stuff posted before. Stuff that was too good for the chapter.

I was gonna suggest that too LMAO! I would be extremely happy if he returned! Imagine hearing that godly theme song again in the anime?! Perfect timing before Elbaf too! I thought Sogeking may appear vs Ulti and Page One too tbh.

Would be great if he realises he shouldnt need to rely on that alter ego anymore and he can't face his father amd the brave warrior giants of Elbaf behind a mask, especially literally. He needs to be himself, sincere, honest, unapologetic etc. Unfiltered.
Honestly oda has a good chance to make Usopps story very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.