• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dark skin
  • White hair
  • Black wings
  • Flame behind their back
Zoro's a retard for not realizing they were Lunarians until now.:kayneshrug:
Once again, they are not lunarians. They are experiments.

Sanji looks like his brothers but he didn't receive the exoskeleton until Wano. The Pacifistas models look the same and like Kuma but none of them have his DF powers.

G

Gorosei Informer

The situation here is different. Winter Soldier low diffed most of Civil war characters, Sanji will never be able to do that.
True. At least he kicked Queens ass (with a lot of help from Judge ironically and Niji giving him the raid suit before), that's what I have to compromise with.

Toei at least made him look impressive vs Drake and Daifuku, can't remember what else.

I hate this science direction and being a modified human angle with Sanji.

:sanjimeh::sanmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope the real chapter is better because these spoilers suggest Oda might actually be senile.
How long are you reading for? There might be some minor additions but overall what we are getting as a "small summary" usually has the most "important" moments of the chapter.

The chapter is named: "You should have realized that sooner" and in the spoilers, we read that Zoro just now realized that Seraphims are similar to Lunarians xD.

What do you expect to happen in the chapter aside from that? Kizaru on Egghead or Shanks vs Kidd conclusion.

C'mon bro.

ps. Oda is senile.

Usopp getting turned to stone SEVERELY decreases his chances of having CoC

I don’t think CoC users are weak willed enough to get affected by this power

Yes, that means that if this power worked on Teach, he must also not have CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.