Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Senju

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Kaguya

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Apollo

The Sol King
Uchiha -despite being edgy and need to be sad to get the Sharingan- are no doubt the most gifted when it comes to abilities. They get Sharingan which is OP asf + Rinnegan possibly awakening. So I'll go with that.

Yeah if Wood Style + Sage Mode + Uzumaki Sealing Chains and various Senju/Uzumaki forbidden techniques didn’t exist :)
Wood style is a thing only one guy in the entire clan's existence got, sage mode is taught and anybody can learn it, chakra chains are not unique to the Uzumaki and a Sharingan gives you the ability to learn every jutsu

The right answer is the Uchiha clan, by far

Wood style is a thing only one guy in the entire clan's existence got, sage mode is taught and anybody can learn it, chakra chains are not unique to the Uzumaki and a Sharingan gives you the ability to learn every jutsu

sage mode is limited to special clans with a vast amount of chakra
orochimaru never really perfected it even with body modifications
jiraiya/minato either despite the latter being a prodigy

basically limited to senjus or close relatives like uzumaki's
high chakra volume and a stronger body.

False it’s a thing avaliable to Hashirama and all his descendants and it’s able to be passed on artificially anyway. People before and after Hashirama have and will have wood style, but a Uchiha never will without stealing a piece of another mans meat 🤢

Not everyone can learn Sage Mode but thanks for confirming you don’t pay attention to thos franchise because your beloved Uchiha can’t even attain Sage Mode naturally.

Chakra chains are unique to the Uzumaki and the Rinnegan, which can only be gained through Uzumaki/Senju chakra, try again

The Sharingan does not give you the ability to learn every jutsu lmao. First and foremost it can only replicate elemental jutsu and core ninjutsu. Secondly you need to have the chakra natures for the jutsu you want to replicate.

If you were an Uchiha you’d be a basic run of the mill one… Maybe 2 Tomoes unlocked in your lifetime. Meanwhile I’d be alive and well taming Tailed Beasts

sage mode is limited to special clans with a vast amount of chakra
It’s not, Minato was able to learn it despite coming from a very ordinary clan. Like I said anybody can learn it. Yes, clans like senju or uzumaki could have an easier time learning it, but my point is that is not clan dependent.
orochimaru never really perfected it even with body modifications
but Kabuto did lol.
jiraiya/minato either despite the latter being a prodigy
We can’t lump Jiraiya and Minato together. Minato literally had the perfect sage mode, he just couldn’t use it that well. Who knows if he would’ve got better at using it if he didn’t die so young.

basically limited to senjus or close relatives like uzumaki's
high chakra volume and a stronger body.
Except we did have non Senju learn it lol. Jiraiya had a the imperfect form, but that was still sage mode and was a huge boost. Minato had the perfect form that gave him a huge boost for a short period of time.

In fact, Sasuke could probably learn it, he did perfect a primitive form of Senjutsu in V2 and he has an huge chakra pool. It’s not a thing exclusive to the senju

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Senju Clan is really only known for being diverse in ability (3rd & 4th databook) and strong in body. They don’t have a kekkei genkai and prior to Hashirama, they were scattered in various clans (3rd databook)

So going Senju is just choosing to be a very well rounded Shinobi.

Be smart and pick the Kaguya

False it’s a thing avaliable to Hashirama and all his descendants and it’s able to be passed on artificially anyway. People before and after Hashirama have and will have wood style, but a Uchiha never will without stealing a piece of another mans meat 🤢
No they didn’t. In canon Hashirama was the only senju capable of using wood style.

Not everyone can learn Sage Mode but thanks for confirming you don’t pay attention to thos franchise because your beloved Uchiha can’t even attain Sage Mode naturally.
Minato
Jiraiya

it’s not a clan exclusive thing, it has more to do with the individual. So yes, anybody can learn it. They just need huge chakra pools which is not limited to the uzumaki or senjus
Chakra chains are unique to the Uzumaki and the Rinnegan, which can only be gained through Uzumaki/Senju chakra, try again
Sure I can give you that, but again it’s not a senju thing. It’s a Hashirama thing

The Sharingan does not give you the ability to learn every jutsu lmao. First and foremost it can only replicate elemental jutsu and core ninjutsu. Secondly you need to have the chakra natures for the jutsu you want to replicate.
No shit. What did you think I meant? Still, it allows to copy and learn every jutsu in theory. The only thing stopping a sharingan user would be the elemental affinity and a kekke genkai. Hidden abilities are often not that. For example, there’s nothing stopping Sasuke from using shadow possession
If you were an Uchiha you’d be a basic run of the mill one… Maybe 2 Tomoes unlocked in your lifetime. Meanwhile I’d be alive and well taming Tailed Beasts
You do realize the Uzumaki went near extinc, and the Senju assimilated to the village right? You’re using the exceptions as the rules. Most senjus weren’t Hashirama, in fact most senjus by the time Minato became hokage were nobodies. At least with the Uchiha I have an ability that makes me a serviceable ninja. To the point where the village deemed them a legitimate threat