Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's Day 1 but like....Why did you vote Alwaysmind? Would like to hear what he says though. Also, I think mafia might be intimidated by a pro-town indie, so anyone voting professor is sus in my book.
I don't get that logic. A pro-town indie is objectively less threatening than a townie, especially considering he basically outright said "I dont want no trouble" to the mafia.

And that's all assuming he's not playing us all for fools to begin with

I know it's Day 1 but like....Why did you vote Alwaysmind? Would like to hear what he says though. Also, I think mafia might be intimidated by a pro-town indie, so anyone voting professor is sus in my book.
he entered the thread right after the game started (i can only assume he was waiting for it to begin) and voted t-pein off the bat and made it a point to let it be known that he was one of the first ones there

after that... he kind of just disappeared

this caught my attention bc it just seemed a bit weird to go mia if u were excited for the game to start

i voted and mentioned him hoping he would engage in discussion but that was completely ignored
the thing is, he's (presumably) been reading the thread and liked posts so it's not like he's completely unaware of what's been going on

he's just refusing to interact at all so i see no reason to take my vote off him

at this point,
worst case - he's a useless townie and we dont lose a lot by lynching him
best case - he's scum who is hoping we'll just get off his back and forget abt him in the case something else comes up

i can't speak for anyone else voting him but this is my reasoning

he entered the thread right after the game started (i can only assume he was waiting for it to begin) and voted t-pein off the bat and made it a point to let it be known that he was one of the first ones there

this caught my attention bc it just seemed a bit weird to go mia if u were excited for the game to start

i voted and mentioned him hoping he would engage in discussion but that was completely ignored
the thing is, he's (presumably) been reading the thread and liked posts so it's not like he's completely unaware of what's been going on

he's just refusing to interact at all so i see no reason to take my vote off him

at this point,
best case - he's scum who is hoping we'll just get off his back and forget abt him in the case something else comes up

Actually this seems like an over explanation. You ever play with him before?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

at this point,

He created an anti town ability in weebs and got sussed for it

Only to flip town

Him casting vote right at the beginning of the game and then doing nothing is NAI

then y do u care whether or not he is voted? if he does this all the time and his slot is unreadable, whats the point of keeping him around?
You're asking rhetorically at this point right? Bout 80% chance she has TMI and is playing concerned villager.

You're asking rhetorically at this point right? Bout 80% chance she has TMI and is playing concerned villager.
im reading back rn, and Al did something similar

also to note, he was sussing prof but never voted him in general or offered him as an alternate vote when u asked for another option besides AM

Unless we do have to submit a full culprit list then we're boned
I'm pretty certain we do lol. But waiting on full clarity. Would be WAY too easy if we just have to get 1 of X. They're meant to be very difficult per the hosts (who are thoroughly enjoying seeing me rip my hair out.)

I'm actually starting to come to the conclusion I'm probably gonna be stuck playing for town this game. God help me. I'm losing faith in my meal ticket by the hour.

For zolo kun

Vote lynch: prof

Cal, et tu brute?

Status
Not open for further replies.