Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im reading back rn, and Al did something similar

also to note, he was sussing prof but never voted him in general or offered him as an alternate vote when u asked for another option besides AM
Al could plausibly be scum, most of his core engagement with the game is around my indie claim. When he complained earlier about people not solving.. yet isn't actually solving. Last game we played together d1 was similar when I was a miller. And similarly, he didn't actually go after me hard, just cast suspicion/fake contribute. I called him for using my miller claim as cheap easy engagement that game.

I think Indigo, who did drop a vote, also looks bad. He's completely done nothing since he decided to drop his vote on me and dip, including not responding to my posts countering some of what he said in voting me. Looks like potentially parking a cheap vote to not have to engage or go elsewhere and dip on the day for free.

I don't think I'm a great wagon for scum to push because I'm hoping to leave the game, but I'm not a bad option when it comes to taking a bite of a low hanging fruit to look like you're doing something and calling it a day 1. And if I did get lynched, scum on the wagon could hope to deal with less blow back than starting a town wagon while getting a free D1. I'm sure they'd rather lynch a townie if an easy one comes available. So if Alwaysmind is town I kind of expect scum might jump on him over me.

AND that's me attempting to do more game solving than 90% of this town. Time to go back to murder mystery hunting so I don't have to do much more.

Cupid

Cupid Guri has activated Kiss Note between ??? and ???

Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend, I've never seem to get a lot
Take a jumbo across the water, like to see America
See the girls in California, I'm hopin' it's going to come true
But there's not a lot, I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.