Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Vote Count #3 - Day 1

Alwaysmind: 10
Dr_Professor83: 2
T-Pein: 1

Alwaysmind: T-Pein
hime: Alwaysmind
Ultra: Alwaysmind
xenos5: Alwaysmind
Indigo: Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Alwaysmind
Kiku: Dr_Professor83
DoflaMihawk: Alwaysmind
Charlie: Alwaysmind -> Unvote
RippedCal: Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83: Alwaysmind
T-Pein: Alwaysmind
Pot Goblin: Alwaysmind
Flower: Alwaysmind
Apollo: Alwaysmind

This is the correct VC.​

I think so as well. What are your other reads if you have any?
That’s strongest ones.

Think Indigo more likely town than scum too now like I said earlier.

Al could be scum.

Hmm. Not really interested in giving other scum reads. I don’t really want to make beef with scum who aren’t beefing with me out of courtesy.

Although am gonna question the ease of this AM wagon.

If I wind up needing Town to win I don’t want us to be in a big hole so I’m help a little but don’t want to go hard until I need to.

btw, that apparently is some hot take, but i actually think people who tried to solve minigame here are town, or at least indie

mafia teams probably tried to solve it on their own and didn't need to share entire thought process here

i'm talking about people like dofla or ultra for example, not people who asked one question and dipped

I have been thinking about it, 2 fake dead culprits and one living.

I cannot make such a scenario work however.
I have to grind it out with this new info to see how I can make the new info of Doc not being a culprit work.

GTH I expect 3-4 culprits but if we can make 3 work I agree that’s more ideal. Occurs razor.

btw, that apparently is some hot take, but i actually think people who tried to solve minigame here are town, or at least indie

mafia teams probably tried to solve it on their own and didn't need to share entire thought process here

i'm talking about people like dofla or ultra for example, not people who asked one question and dipped
Anyone helping solve out here is A Okay in my book lol.

That’s strongest ones.

Think Indigo more likely town than scum too now like I said earlier.

Al could be scum.

Hmm. Not really interested in giving other scum reads. I don’t really want to make beef with scum who aren’t beefing with me out of courtesy.

Although am gonna question the ease of this AM wagon.

If I wind up needing Town to win I don’t want us to be in a big hole so I’m help a little but don’t want to go hard until I need to.
Fair. If you have any infos just let us know. I got offed in the Waifu game for Town siding too much, so I understand you not wanting any beef with scum :catsweat:.

Fair. If you have any infos just let us know. I got offed in the Waifu game for Town siding too much, so I understand you not wanting any beef with scum :catsweat:.
Basically it’s politeness lol. If I don’t have to go at them I don’t care to. If I can’t win without them losing then it’s nothing personal and can’t be helped lol.

I have to grind it out with this new info to see how I can make the new info of Doc not being a culprit work.

GTH I expect 3-4 culprits but if we can make 3 work I agree that’s more ideal. Occurs razor.
btw, i tried to figure out if something could've happened with keys, then thought i'm a genius for a second since nobody destroyed Kanon's key (but it destroyed itself) xd given how much attention Ratchet gave to the keys, there's no way they're are just red herring, but i couldn't find a single scenario where they're actually used

basically i assume my submission is wrong, but i kinda gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.