Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
only what was said by characters can be lie and only if they're culprits

Actually, this could be our serial killer aka #25 xd Odd one out in valentine game

I'm lowkey willing to jump on it, are you here @Fujishiro ?
Chances Hosts put a serial killer in a compromising position by making them the odd one out and immediately stand out from the crowd?

nope you appeared right after I gave my reads

which basically means you're trying to rectify your play as of scared of my reads
Absolutely, Al. Has nothing to do with me being busy playing a 70 player game on another site and translating a 10 page document at night all while this game is going. Also it's not like anything happened this game which warranted any attention as people were busy with the murder mystery.

This is whack reasoning. But it's so whack I have a hard time seeing what a scum Al would try to accomplish by trying to use that against me knowing what storm wrongly accusing me would cause, so I dunno.

You can’t not claim it lol… they are gonna know you couldn’t go on a date with them if you pretend to submit one and if you are gonna stand out if every time someone asks you on one you say no lol.
hmmm

that's fair actually, but not being able to date isn't the odd thing here, having no soulmate is

AL sama

Red Haired
Absolutely, Al. Has nothing to do with me being busy playing a 70 player game on another site and translating a 10 page document at night all while this game is going. Also it's not like anything happened this game which warranted any attention as people were busy with the murder mystery.

This is whack reasoning. But it's so whack I have a hard time seeing what a scum Al would try to accomplish by trying to use that against me knowing what storm wrongly accusing me would cause, so I dunno.
excuses after excuses

your reasoning for thinking I m town doesn't even make sense

its as if you're trying to shut me up somehow

btw, my thought process was something like that:

T1 - Eva or Hideyoshi kill other 4 people, they play dead, George lies they're dead and "lies" that noone's hidding there, Maria doesn't lie here
T2 - Eva or Hideyoshi (same person) knocks on Jessica's parent's door, they open, get killed and Eva or Hideyoshi (killer) hides under the bed, where they stay locked
T4 - Maria kills Shannon
T5/6 - George kills Gohda and Kumasawa, George lies that door are locked
T7 - Eva or Hideyoshi (other one) kills Nanjo, because George left door unlocked, then leaves and hides in garden, Maria lies that door were locked

T8 - Eva or Hideyoshi (the one who killed Nanjo) kills Jessica when she run into them, George lies Maria wouldn't kill anyone, Maria lies George couldn't kill anyone

kinda adds up, but bit convoluted

Status
Not open for further replies.