Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character wise or power wise? And fair enough I guess bro.
Character wise.

Oda got lazy and thought that making Kaido really, really strong and giving him a cool design would be enough to make him a fan favorite, so he didn’t bother developing an actual personality for Kaido. Which is why Kaido wasn’t even top 75 on the last popularity poll despite being the antagonist of the longest saga in One Piece lmao

1. Caesar has a hallucinogen gas that made oven and kata fight one another. Very likely it could make him or Judge look like Stella to the Seraphim
2. The Germa siblings are probably hiding and have been the people capturing CP members
Imagine if it was him he betrays his children later by replacing them with the better weapons/seraphim.

I genuinely don't get it
How many times do people need to say lunariana can only be hurt while their flame is off for people to accept they can only be hurt while their flame is off
:sanmoji:
Whatever i guess
Dont see how this changes anything we saw during zoro vs king or lunarians in general but i guess it does for some people
:milaugh:It is because G4 luffy didn't hurt Seraphim (flames on)

Well they're forgetting Luffy isn't using any advanced haki ( no fs, no adcoa, no adcoc)
We know adcoa bypasses durability so he's not using it.

They think King can win by just standing still with flames on against pre ryuo Luffy now or other guys
:suresure:The moment he goes speed form --> game over

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lol i am usually not this toxic but to all those people that said begining of wano luffy beats king....:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:adv coa luffy beats king....:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:....to the people that said king didnt hold a candle to kaido in durability :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
In fact pre AdvCoC/Pre Gear 5 Luffy doesn't stand a chance either.

Status
Not open for further replies.