Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That is not the only way since Zoro did not care whether King had flame on or off during his final attack.

Actually Zoro had already guessed King's powers before he got adcoc yet King was still undamaged. I think this will be explained once the Sera lose their flames and if they don't get defeated before the flames come on, they will heal again
If AdCoC can break open their defense, Zoro would've said something to Luffy now.
Basically no one can harm Flame On Lunarians, you gotta attack Flame Off is what it is.

In that case shouldn't it take Caesar and Judge a similarly long time to get to Egghead?
Not if they flew. They both have flight, and just like how it took Doffy a few hours to get to Punk Hazard from dressrosa while it took the Straw hats a few days to do the same by ship, they can likely get to Egghead pretty quickly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco has no portrayal and feat over katakuri
If pre exo Spanish can 1v2 calamities offscreen
The katakuri can replicate Marco's feat easily

If luffy, jinbei, law, zoro can all stall or overpower admirals pre wci/wano, then katakuri can do better than Marco did against top tiers.

Anyway, both are > King

There's a reason oda only hypes King durability not his overall strength or skills
We won’t ever see eaxh other eye to eye on this subject

but we agree on the principal that King is bottom RH

Show me one panel any panel of zoro hurting king with his flame on
King is literally blocking zoro's swords with his legs in that panel

"Why bother to block my attacks?"
I thought they did nothing to you!!!

Are being illiterate on purpose or something?
A being who supposedly is immune to any damage in certain mode has no need to block attacks unless as Zoro said the attack are doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.