Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5) Zoro not giving af about whether King's flame was on or off and simply using more ACoC to win
He literally did the opposite...
Zoro even with koh was only attacking king while his flame was off
That attacking when they are on his flames off mode is the most effective strategy to deal effective damage.

Such doesn't mean they will willingly change ,you need to force them as Zoro did with King.
King was going in and out of flame mode before and after koh was a thing

Zoro vs king
  1. I need to figure out how his body works to stand a chance
  2. I need to hit him while his flame is off because otherwise its meaningless
  3. King giving zoro lowkey props for figuring it out how his body works
  4. Zoro only hurt him the whole fight while his flame was off

Zoro to luffy, lucci, and kaku
  1. You need to hit them while their flame is off because otherwise its meaningless
What could this mean??
:memehm::memehm::memehm:
:sanmoji:
They don't have Zoro's AP, KoH.

One thing is clear, both Luffy and Zoro saving adv CoC and maybe even adv CoA, better said Oda is saving that for the big fights later against Kizaru and Saturn.
Or perhaps Luffy and Zoro vs Kizaru if Saturn isn´t a fighter, but for sure he save their power since adv CoC should be the answer to hurt Lunarian durability even with flames on(look at Zoro vs King), Oda is trying so hard to not let show Luffy and Zoro flexing with adv CoC and even adv CoA.
:suresure:

Sorry man, but look at how the story went:
1. We see Kuzan as a member of the BBP -> next time we see teach he has a 3.9 bil bounty
2. We are told he took Pudding -> Were shown Pudding on BBs ship
3. Were told Saturn met Vegapunk -> Were shown Vegapunk meeting them all in the cover story

Suddenly we see Caesar and judge decide they want Vegapunk out of the way “weeks ago” and there just so happens to be an enemy in Egghead trying to kill Vegapunks just seems too perfect
I wanted the Shaka villain monologue so bad, but I can still hold on to copium I suppose and say he faked his death. Why would he go down there by himself? But it's unlikely now.

All you need to know about King is that Vegapunk saw him and decided to build the ultimate army based on him. :steef::steef::steef:
Its like when people go to McDonald's only for the fries and leave the rest of that bullshit on the menu. Its the only part of king Thats worth something. His weapon trash, fighting style trash, devil fruit trash, gimp suit trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.