Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao when even luffy tell you .
You should have realise it sooner !(This dude still think sogeking is a random hero)
Oh so those bubles are a nice counter broken vs df users.
Wait so a normal gun ? Well it is not kizaru then . All of that is interesting but I would have loved kid vs shanks way more haha .

IDK why Kuma does. Maybe the Seraphim can't multitask.

didn't he Said in SBS that his eyesight is bad and he doesn't pay attention to details or some bs like that?
analysing this details is meaningless at this point when he him self is saying he doesn't pay much attention to them
I mean he drew it himself lol....

But like I said, maybe he just retconned Lunarian abilities halfway through the fight. That could be a possibility. Oda always does shit last minute.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
CLoda, basically the biggest Zoro fan that has ever step foot on Earth, literally drew King kicking Zoro's ass and it is still not enough :josad:
He drew Emperor Luffy struggling to hurt Baby Lunarian too :josad:

Either way, it changes nothing.
Figuring out Flame On/Flame Off is what matters.
CoC was irrelevant in that fight.

People hyping up King to be an insane fighter, might as well start hyping up Semimaru being Pirate King level

King's ability is like Jozu's/Bartolomeo's. It's not permanent/100%.

Jozu stopped "The World's Most Powerful Slash" with almost 0 damage.
No haki, there's no coating in the swords vs named CoC coating attacks.
Mihawk sent a slash for WB a regular human, Jozu got him way. :arnoling:

But yeah, if we ignore early Zoro Onigiri/Marco knee crap, Lunarian defence seems pretty impressive.

But like I said, this "conditional" top tier durability was something that guys like Bartolomeo, Jozu, Semimaru, etc... already had. It does not make you Top Tier or whatnot. It's just a matter of figuring out a way around it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Geo @CbShadow @comrade @HA001 OF THE RAIN
lmao another confirmation of what we have been saying :

Zoro didn't say invincible but almost invincible , and that's a key word because it changes a lot of things and makes King not totally invincible and there is something that can / could hurt him even in FLAME ON mode and Zoro figured it out or he wouldn't have said almost instead he could have just said or straight up he could claim invulnerability for flame On King .

But when did that happen ?

yeah it's here , Flame On King started blocking while looking mad at Zoro's statement without denying what he said in FLAME ON MODE .

> About Flame off :

Aramaki couldn't hurt flame off King and just tried to restrain him :josad:
you want something similar to what Aramaki did without getting damaged ?

Crazy how oda showed all of Beast pirates getting drained except King being restrained :kuzanshut:

KING THE GOAT :cheers:
Bro it’s obvious Ryokugyu stabbed King, is this a serious argument or just a troll post? Do people actually believe this shit? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.