Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. 2 months is the right time frame for judge and Caesar’s reunion

2. Why kidnap CP agents? Same, reason they’d spill about Vegapunks Poneglyph research, turn the WG against him

3. Caesar has hallucinatory gas, if it can make kata fight his family, he can make him and judge look like a Vegapunk.

4. Because they literally just said that they realized that Vegapunk is in their way. They’re way more likely than the BB pirates and it doesn’t seem like any Vegapunk is doing it
No offense but everything you said just feels forced and dumb.

I highly doubt the third reason would even work.

Your theory reminds me of those dumb Carrot or Inu/Neko traitor theories where some of those people would make so many bs reasons to prove that they were the traitor when in reality it made no sense.

It's the same thing with your Judge and Caesar theory, everything you are saying just feels forced and makes no sense.

It only makes sense to you because you actually believe it but when you really think about it, it doesn't make sense at all.

Also I know you are only forcing this theory because you want Judge to play a role during this arc because of Sanji.

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Zoro's AdvCoA which is more lethal couldn't do shit to King and he only did something to King with AdvCoC when King disabled the flames.

Keep coping.
ZOro was not landing on flame off king before that .
Luffy with a gear 4 ryou kong gun is making king koed fly off onigashima,

No offense but everything you said just feels forced and dumb.

I highly doubt the third reason would even work.

Your theory reminds me of those dumb Carrot or Inu/Neko traitor theories where some of those people would make so many bs reasons to prove that they were the traitor when in reality it made no sense.

It's the same thing with your Judge and Caesar theory, everything you are saying just feels forced and makes no sense.

It only makes sense to you because you actually believe it but when you really think about it, it doesn't make sense at all.

Also I know you are only forcing this theory because you want Judge to play a role during this arc because of Sanji.
It makes more sense than any BB Pirate being there strictly because Judge and Caesar actually have reason to be here.

And at this point no Vegapunk makes sense as all have been attacked by now so there’s literally no one else.

@sanjikun

Stop being threatened by the King hype. You tried to push this stupid Katakuri is something special narrative. For Luffy Katakuri's gimmick wasn't an issue post WCI while after getting Adv CoA he still gets frustrated by King's gimmick.
It's obvious who is more important to the narrative and more special.
Well he don't know about King gimmick which is why he frustrated and also have zoro gag .
Come the end of this arc it will be the same as Kat, Kaido etc etc and won't be a issues .

Status
Not open for further replies.