Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S-Snake is too strong, LoL. Nothing beats cuteness apparently.

And Sanji to the rescue again. It's like the third time this arc alone and the second time for his Nami-san, Lmao.

Lunarians were only invincible becoz they sat at their cozy home with 24 hours flame on mode. But when they had to actually fight for their life they had to move, so they got extinct.

Zoro+Luffy hakai making Lucci, Kaku, Kizaru and everyone else shit their pants would be 10/10.

Saturn's probably gonna watch from the background and realize they need a bounty raise:myman:
Probably a wish dream of me but I kinda hope Luffy and Zoro perform this feat with adv CoC when all ships arrive in front of Eggisland, destroying like 20ships alone with it:

:steef:

The fuck did Sanji do to S Shark?
DJ was no sold by Flame Off.
This is FLAME ON.

Nami hurt it because she had better attack type. And that wont even work on a real Lunarian since they wont be made up of circuits.
Same as what he did before i guess. He pushed him back to lab which probably caused the explosion.

I think next chapter we will most likely see the same thing with s-shark that happened with s-hawk and s-bear this chapter. He will get up with no issues

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Same as what he did before i guess. He pushed him back to lab which probably caused the explosion.

I think next we will most likely see the same thing with s-shark that happened with s-hawk and s-bear this chapter. He will get with no issues
They'll never learn.
Lunarians are Invincible with Flame On.
Lightning also only worked because Seraphim are Bots.
The real one would survive in any environment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yonji lowkey might mid low diff king
:crazwhat:
  1. Raid suit + exoskeleton always on > lunarian on off flame
  2. Fire proof > fire
  3. Always fast > on off fast
  4. Can swim fly and walk on water > drown
  5. Yonji is a better name than alber
  6. Yonji doesn't need to wear a mask because he's confident about who he is and isnt scared that people know
King stans i think we're introuble...
:parkcry:
I knew you were handicapped but this is like a home run.

Status
Not open for further replies.