Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose Nika and Germa are both like other transformations in shonen... nothing they actually learn but they somehow remember how to get there.

And y'know I never actually thought about this but Judge is a fucking dumbass . Imagine your son is diabetic and you kick him out for it, then invent the cure for diabetes
he just does it out spite, plus he came back and atleast acted like an actual man in front of you AND is capable of being your sons" outside of sneaky or outright bitch moves

Apparently according to you guys it makes any sense to turn off the flame ability that nullifies any attack JUST before the attack and then turn it back on when the damage is done. Yep..GigaIQ on display here.
:suresure:

Here's the flame on before Nami lands the attack.

Here's the flame on 1 sec after the attack. I'm not interested in fanfics.
Zoro fans"Lets write our own manga in our minds. ":gokulaugh:

Let’s be fair the mini boa stuff is probably not that bad. Her powers probably work if you find her adorable
We seen twice is because people find her cute\adorable is the reason they turn stone , heart eyes just a sign of that.

Yup, I'm mostly surprised the racism floats under the radar
Yet most people paint Japan as this cutesy, colorful, can do wrong, cultured civilization while ignoring the suicides, death, overwork, extreme labor conditions, etc
Most people where or in which topics ?
Japan don't get a pass for a lot of stuff it's just that a OP chapter not a place to discuss that stuff lol .

G

Gorosei Informer

If the Germa of the past had ancient kingdom tech that explains how they conquered a corner of the planet…

What happened next is definitely interesting lore which as much as I’d love for them to be in the Manga, I’m afraid we may not get it.
Right?! No wonder Judge reigned over the North Blue so much and Germa were feared warmongers or w/e.
I've not seen Neon Genesis Evangelion but I swear Judge is like Gendo somehow. "Get in the raid suit/Germazord/Soramech Sanji" lol.

We may have to rely on SBS like with Zoro unfortunately but Oda has been VERY generous with Sanji in this regard. Given Judge's eyebrows relate to Nika, this MADS cover page arc, Sanji facing Queen and now meeting Vegapunk, we may get more on Germa, Vinsmokes and Sora hopefully in the near future or by EOS at least.

Definitely. Yonjis winch powers remind me of what older type robots can be like too, like Blitzcrank from League of Legends ofc or maybe that giant robot from Egghead.

Oda is definitely inspired by Laputha amongst other things and Germa also uses these giant shails we've never seen before and create a mobile kingdom, that can separate itself too and reattach?

Judges eyebrow mystery bothered me for SO long and now we've seen them, it was worth the wait but also ironically agonising now because he resembles Nika with them as you said ofc.

Now I'm actually invested in Germa snd Vinsmoke history and it makes him marrying someone called Sora way less of a coincidence now even.
My theory and this is ... probably way off but..

The fact the comic existed before the siblings and their powers.
Old Germa had DFs of the 5 powers and amplified by the raid suit, that Judge later engineered his kids to have without the fruits. So the original Stealth Black ages ago would have the Clear Clear Fruit, etc.
This would mean Judge's predecessor had the Garuda fruit that could have been a god like Nika, aka the brows, and passed to Judge (since he's not modified).

I really don't want to excuse Judge, but we were told very specifically how Zoan fruits can take over the will, and aside from Nika, maybe other gods are arrogant, and Sora was before that will took over.

Just a theory of course.

Either that or Vinsmoke Nika(that actually sounds cool).and Germa was part of ancient kingdom.

Fodders were wasting marcos regen.
Yes anyone can hurt hurt marco
Not the point tho. Im saying the defence can be bypassed much easily because the only thing you have to do is keep damaging him. Of course not everyone can do that but it is not something you have think that hard on

Where as for kings case its much different. Its ironic because a NW vet like marco who already had some knowledge on kings race couldn't figure out his gimmick even after fighting for an hour
Your not bypassing Marco's defense by hitting him

My point is with knowledge Marco's gimmick doesn't get less annoying or dangerous

With knowledge the lunarian gimmick does

Status
Not open for further replies.