Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They think Lunarians surviving in natural environments translates to any natural element not being able to harm Lunarians. Standing inside a fire or lightning island is not the same as concentrating that element and striking a Lunarian with it.

Let's see if Sanji can make them bleed using his fire kicks.
I look at it is if a Lunarian fell inside of volcano the magma wouldn't have any effect on them. They can take multiple lightning strikes from a storm.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because he didn't. He said "practically" invincible. You keep adding your interpretation to shit

No one is invincible in OP.
You of all people know that the word practically is something redon couldve added in his summary. Lets wait for the raw jp text.

Im saying they are Invincible in Flame on but there are clearly limits to that since they go Flame off.

Im not wanking King, its well past that. The way to beat Lunarians is to attack when Flames are down.

The person that is going around fucking shit up is Lucci's bird, the bird hasn't been seen since Stussy KO'd Kaku and Lucci and then the next chapter there's some mysterious person going around and attacking the vegapunks.

The bird is definitely some Zoan mf that's been hiding in Zoan form.

It’s not judges tech, Queen specifically calls it Germa science.

The raid suits were created by the Germa of the past, they’re a kingdom of science afterall, and that didn’t start with judge.
Omfg. Why do you think there's a vacant #3 attuned to Sanji if Judge isn't able to make them? Why do you think Queen talks about a rivalry with him if he's not competing in the realm of genetics and using tech that allegedly neither of them created? That's why you didn't cite like I asked.

I rarely have agreed with your posts but I'm not sure I expected you to try gaslighting me on this lol. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.