Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right, King was invincible in flames-on. There’s a reason Zoro never hurt him even with acoc. My theory that there’s a limitation (such as a time limit) on their flames is getting closer to being confirmed. You never needed any ”godlike” ap to beat a lunarian, you just had to figure out how their bodies work.
this may be correct and if so hold the W but if the translation sticks zoro say practically invincible the definition of practically is virtually,almost so almost or virtually invincible that being said the only time king dodged and was scared of zoro in flame on mode was when zoro unlocked adv coc and had the ap to damage him regardless to me at least king was never invincible you just need adv coc and strong enough ap...luffy,zoro,kaido....possibly yamato but i do not really think so if her strongest ability is thunder bagua and all that did was make kaido drip blood that does not seem to be enough for king imo.

Seriously though...
what do you say about this scene?

Both scenes are Lunarians.
Both scenes are attacked with Flames On.
Both scenes are white eyed.
And zero damage as Zoro says.
Its no use posting the same panel repeatedly. They aren't going to acknowledge it.

They are hyped. Let them have it.
We'll see the actual impact in next chapter which will clear up all this bs

I mean overpowering a top not at his full Power?
People forget that Kaido's haki incresased with being drunk and that Big Mom showed a trasformantion against Kidd and Law.
All I'm saying is better lower your espectation for sanji.

if sanji get anywhere as strong as yonko you are lucky then but otherwise you will just shit on Oda for not going allong with what you wanted for sanji.

the only reason sanji is even getting power up and was retconned into cyborg is so that luffy's crew can be decently strong.

that is it.

After chapter 1007 marco didn't touch queen once nor queen attacked him.

"Treated him like a bitch" bro used his entire arsenal, got exhausted and didn't do shit to king in the end.

Marco got exhausted while healing himself from attacks of beast pirates fodder
Queen was surprised Marco was still fighting by blocking Alber's attack. Its your baseless shit that Queen didn't attack Marco again in 2 v 1. Even when Marco blocked Alber when he saved Cross Zolo, Queen immediately went to help Alber once again, and they were going to attack Marco in 2 v 1 again if not for Zolo and Lanji attacking them. Its not so hard really.

Status
Not open for further replies.