One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I legitimately do not understand what Oda is cooking with the lunarian hax

If they're truly invincible flame on, King is the MOST fucking retarded character in the history of the series. He was bullying Zoro already, so he never needed to go flame off for anything. Doesn't make any sense.

What exactly are you denying, loser?

Did Vegapunk need more of King's DNA to make Seraphim?:sanmoji: How did he make them if according to you he needed to know about King?
Youโ€™re the one telling yourself the WG knew King was a Lunarian (despite offering a reward for any information whatsoever about the Lunarian race) but the smartest guy in the world making Lunarian clones for them didnโ€™t

Keep crying clown

Knock Seraphim off with one attack?
Delusional you are boy. Yonko can't one shot any seraphim.
I am not delusional. I am pointing out the bs that people keep writing for two days now.
It is quite obvious from the chapter that nami's thunder didn't do anything and Zeus actually said it but people didn't accept their L they switch agenda (as always) and saying that damage was done but none in the manga says so.
Why you should write bs like "boy" ?
I am pretty sure that i am older than you and you wouldn't call me like that face to face.
Why using this internet tough talking?
Boy is someone who hides behind a computer and badmouthing everyone because it's easy.
Grow up man.

If they're truly invincible flame on, King is the MOST fucking retarded character in the history of the series. He was bullying Zoro already, so he never needed to go flame off for anything. Doesn't make any sense.
I think there's a catch to that which Oda fucked up to explain, maybe there's a rule for when their flame gets turned off, maybe it can even be turned off by other factors like actual flames do, otherwise yeah King is the dumbest character.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Who else is still struggling to give a shit about the traitor subplot?? Unless it ends up being somebody we already know or havenโ€™t seen in a long time, who really cares about this hat on a hat?? :zosleepy:
It'll have to be enel or blackbeard's crew for me
I'll actually get mad if it ends up one of the vegas with nothing more to it. We just met them and a reveal that one is a traitor would have 0 impact.

Youโ€™re the one telling yourself the WG knew King was a Lunarian (despite offering a reward for any information whatsoever about the Lunarian race) but the smartest guy in the world making Lunarian clones for them didnโ€™t

Keep crying clown
Why aren't you answering my question?
:sanmoji:

Maybe it'll be revealed that they can't keep flame on for infinity. Stamina drain or some similar drawback will be there, like they have to go flame off for cooldown. Otherwise this defense is straight up busted

Yeah Vegapunk is a bad guy on a lot of levels, honestly, way worse than a lot of pirates in terms of what ethical lines he'll cross to pursue science.

I don't think we ever had King or Kaido comment on Vegapunk personally, though, so, maybe he did try to help them on some level.
orochi did ask the cp0 to give them vegapunk ,

i guess queen and ceasar weren't enough for kaido
:tchpepe: