One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
What did I speculate?

I'm asking you how did Vegapunk make Seraphim if according to you he needed to know King's location to make Seraphim?
:sanmoji:That's no speculation. That's a question to your dumbass.

You did not ask me any question.
Who said he needed to know? But he would, moron

- WG knows thereโ€™s one Lunarian left
- WG is offering a reward for any information whatsoever about Lunarians
- Smartest guy in the world who made Lunarian clones for the WG doesnโ€™t know where he is
- The Lunarian hides his identity and kills anyone who finds out

Your retarded ass: The WG knows King is a Lunarian

:gokulaugh:

I am not delusional. I am pointing out the bs that people keep writing for two days now.
It is quite obvious from the chapter that nami's thunder didn't do anything and Zeus actually said it but people didn't accept their L they switch agenda (as always) and saying that damage was done but none in the manga says so.
Why you should write bs like "boy" ?
I am pretty sure that i am older than you and you wouldn't call me like that face to face.
Why using this internet tough talking?
Boy is someone who hides behind a computer and badmouthing everyone because it's easy.
Grow up man.
Wdm don't do anything? Cry more

Interesting. I wonder when they will start to develop the personalities of their DNA originals.

( Weevil for example feels affection towards WB as family and wants to protect Sphinx just like WB did ).
S-bear and s-hawk seem to be very much like the original warlords, both dont talk much and are stoic most of the times.

Weevil situation is confusing actually. Feels like he was born human but later modified. He has the same stiches scars like franky which he got when modifying himself.

Why would he? Why would he NEED to know?

- WG knows thereโ€™s one Lunarian left
- WG is offering a reward for any information whatsoever about Lunarians
- Smartest guy in the world who made Lunarian clones for the WG doesnโ€™t know where he is
- The Lunarian hides his identity and kills anyone who finds out

Your retarded ass: The WG knows King is a Lunarian
What does WG knowing that King is lunarian got to do with Vegapunk not knowing King
:choppawhat: You realize that these 2 don't trust each other, right? WG is literally trying to kill Vegapunk right now.
Why would they need to inform Vegapunk about King if Vegapunk has everything he needs to to make lunarian clones?:sanmoji:

Fun chapter! Wonder what Jinbe and Stussy are up to.
Also, a little lost with the traitor plot...
So Shaka is shot, Lilith & York are stone statues, Edison is barely moving... Who's left? Pythagoras? Atlas? At this point I kinda wish none of the Punks was a traitor.