One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
There has to be something more behind this considering Oda of all ppl is being consistent with flames taking no dmg...
I think all top tiers can pull a combo and they would still do 0 damage to flames.
I believe there is a lot of evidence pointing towards endurance than just invulnerability;

1. World Government doing endurance testing on child King

2. Vegapunks stating that the Sera are still children and need to do more testing against lasers

3. King taking damage when flame is off but healing almost immediately when flame is on. The same happened to S-Shark this chapter

4. King stating that his damage soaking ability is even beyond that of dragons.

5. Zoro stating " why do you block? I thought my attacks did nothing to you"

There could be more lunarians out there besides King that they don't know about, you mentally disabled retard
:sanmoji: If King is alive, why would they think that there aren't more out there?

If they were looking SPECIFICALLY for Albert, they would describe that they are looking for TALL MALE, with skrilix haircut, that uses a sword and whose name is Albert as well.

Instead all they described was generic lunarian traits that all lunarians have:
  • dark skin
  • white hair
  • flame
:sanmoji: This children's manga is probably too hard for your brain.
So your entire argument is saying โ€œwhat ifโ€ and going against the manga telling us that King is the last surviving Lunarian

Goddamn, you really are a retarded piece of shit

You can read right ? Zeus doesn't say "oh I didn't one shot him" but literally "it did nothing to him" lmao.
no? He says "it didn't work!". You know why? Because he's surprised that Seraphim is moving, not that he's not injured.

Nami and Zeus thought that they beat him.
But if there's more than one why would he instantly assume it MUST be him

I can't comprehend how stupid you are.
Yeah "IF", you retarded clown. So far he only knows of Albert:sanmoji:

So your entire argument is saying โ€œwhat ifโ€ and going against the manga telling us that King is the last surviving Lunarian

Goddamn, you really are a retarded piece of shit
Where did it say that King was confirmed to be the last survivor? :sanmoji:

Why did they not describe King more accurately instead of listing out lunarian traits? :sanmoji:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
no? He says "it didn't work!". You know why? Because he's surprised that Seraphim is moving, not that he's not injured.

Holy shit how dumb are you lmfao

If he thinks there are more than alber

Why would he assume the first one he hears about that he didn't know MUST be alber

Is this still too hard for your 1 ducking brain cell to understand ?

You have in the same chapter oda saying in flame mode they are invincible. Zeus and ussop screaming that their attacks made 0 damages.

But somehow shark got damaged in flame mode ? What?

You don't feel like you are lying to yourself sis?

Did someone translate it like this somewhere?
Because in the chapter Zeus clearly said that his attack did nothing and was surprised.
I mean if a translator says otherwise you have something to hold on (little bit) but if not then you are arguing against the manga.
Cmon, just wait viz and you will get everything that you need. But in terms of damage it was so small that don't count, still we have panel where for one sec YC lvl 1 plus character was knocked on the ground. If Nami was able from doing nothing with Casual attack deal damage on admiral lvl character that would be bad writining.

Holy shit how dumb are you lmfao

If he thinks there are more than alber

Why would he assume the first one he hears about that he didn't know MUST be alber

Is this still too hard for your 1 ducking brain cell to understand ?
Where did I say that VEgapunk is the one who thinks that there are more lunarians, schizo?:sanmoji:

WG is the one that put 100mil reward for information, not Vegapunk, you fucking clown. WG also don't know if there are more lunarians, they just hoping for information if there are more, that's why they only described lunarian traits and not Albert's traits