- The spy appears in front of Cipher Pol and Stella
- We don't know who it is, we only see silhouette. Cipher Pol and Stella don't recognize him.
- The person says he only needs Stella, he doesn't care what happens to the rest, as long as one Seraphim makes it without being destroyed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

That *sigh* at the beginning of the video is an opener to the rant of the week.

Goddamit after watching it live I didn't notice the details because I was waiting for MJF vs Bryan but this video points out the stupidity of the match between Page and Mox.

There is a part of the video that goes over the fact that Moxley was waiting for straight up a minute for Hangman to do something. Double checked it and he did.

Jesus...

Goddamit after watching it live I didn't notice the details because I was waiting for MJF vs Bryan but this video points out the stupidity of the match between Page and Mox.

There is a part of the video that goes over the fact that Moxley was waiting for straight up a minute for Hangman to do something. Double checked it and he did.

Jesus...
I'll give it a listen a bit later and tag you with my thoughts

Jesus...
its a really funny one. im glad he pointed out that it was literally not a texas deathmatch and was just a regular garbage hardcore match because it didnt even use the correct rules

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its a really funny one. im glad he pointed out that it was literally not a texas deathmatch and was just a regular garbage hardcore match because it didnt even use the correct rules
Moxley is a product of CZW wrestling ideology. I never liked those. It is also lovely to read all those "Moxley was underused in WWE" fellas crying on Twitter and groups everywhere now.

This match is literally what "Moxley being underused" means. WWE spared him and us from the toxicity.