ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Geto was still alive after that love beam lol, Hakari is eating that shit.
Because he countered with his own Maximum Uzumaki having 4000+ curses.
I seriously dont see what Hakaris gonna do against this.

Kahsimo’s lightning > a mere sword strike. No one that’s not named Gojo and Sukuna is capable of taking out Hakari in his JP.
Again read it fully bro. Im talking about decapitation after using Cursed Speech not just a sword strike alone.
And why should only Gojo or Sukuna be able take out Hakari?

Also please, Yuta gave it his all in Sendai, he was whipping out his domain and you’re gonna tell me he was holding back?
1. We didnt see his domain.
2. Im saying he could have really powerful CTs in his bag which he never needed to use.

Thats what makes Yuta so powerful, he's like a Geto but with CTs. Simply super versatile.

He did not solo that colony either, it was a free for all between Uro, Ryu amd Yuta.
Count the number of times Uro & Ryu attacked each other and the number of times they attacked Yuta...

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I woke my Mom up barking at mice this morning. I was carrying a mouse that had jumped into a bag and shaking the bag and barking at it so it wouldn't leap out.

It was 4 in the morning, the poor woman had no idea what my psycho ass was doing.

Sorry, Oka-san.

:goatasure:

Aghh I give up.

I've tried over 15 times to install Genshin on my phone to play it while eternally mobile. Samsung Galaxy Note 8, enough space should be fine. But it doesnt want to install over LTE data or something. It keeps failing.

I even tried the .apk directly.

I'm bored.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Try live traps
Very effective
Don't forget to out a little food inside
Old bread or solid honey work wonders
I have those, they work really well (just got to keep an eye on them, or they'll chew their way out).

But no driver license or car (I hate driving).

And the house has a LOT of entry ways for them, which I need to patch up once it's not winter.

Old bread sounds like a great idea for something to put in there, though, give them something to eat so they don't chew through the trap. The trap I have has a section to put in bait, but they can't reach it, and I think if they had something to eat while in it they'd both feel better and do less damage.

I actually like mice, they're just so fucking noisy at night.