Trolling about religion shouldn't be allowed either. I'm not religious but I grew up in a Hindu family and I know how much religion has helped my grandmother.
Has nothing to so with the context

These guys were mirroring Tejas' conspiracy posts about Hindu supremacy where he disrespected Muslims, Indian minorities and everyone that doesn't subscribe to his ideology

Please read his posts before you judge people.
Tejas' statements were insufferable

I'm going through them and trying to grasp to full context of each incident.

My overall verdict still stands: people are using other people saying dumb shit as an excuse to say arguably worse dumb shit back and acting like it's ok.
Just delete the thread and tell Bogard to make a separate sub forum where users have to get access to view it; if it doesn’t get much activity you can delete that as well.

Problem solved :myman:

These guys were mirroring Tejas' conspiracy posts about Hindu supremacy where he disrespected Muslims, Indian minorities and everyone that doesn't subscribe to his ideology

This is true and should've been punished

But their counter statements were none better. It was a shit slinging contest, and him and Seatonnes are at it for months now

then you can agree we can indetify people from thousands of years past.
Show me the grave site of jesus

and the document saying he was buried exactly there

and then something validating that info

And yes, I said that
and that's because we dont have photo,video or audio proof which is very standard evidence in these sort of cases

you are being dishonest here
saying because we can say that some people can be proven to exist that therefore jesus and even then it's hard af to prove this sorta shit because alot of it would be written testimony which is really not that valuable as proof due to it's easy able to be a forgery ie fake

Dude your saying lol gay people are mentally ill

and then getting offended when people say shit back to you

do you hear yourself?
mental disorder.Illness is something else,people simply don't know much about psychology.Personality disorders are not necessarily mental illness.

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Using your logic, it's okay for homophobic people to disrespect gay people?

Bunch of hypocrites. Left and right are the same, just under different ideologies.
Ideology is dependent on humans and is submissive to Human's behavior.

If Human's behavior is trash, he will take his ideology swing that way.

Hence why you notice the same humans attitude in every groups

mental disorder.Illnes is something else,people simply don't know much about psychology.Personality disorders are not necessarily mental illness.
you dont see the point

im simply saying
you dont have the right to bitch if you get hit in the face if your the person who started it

Dont start fires
if you cant handle the heat

This is true and should've been punished

But their counter statements were none better. It was a shit slinging contest, and him and Seatonnes are at it for months now
It was obvious they didn't mean what they said.

They took tejas' statements and replaced Hindu supremacy with Christian supremacy as a way to expose his stupidity

I never disrespected any minorities. I just said the government is pandering to
dawg it started because he said the holocaust wasnt that bad
Supporting Colonialism gets a free pass?