then wg would get spammed with political threads
If there is that much activity then the sub forum in the scenario I proposed wouldn’t be deleted. A politics thread out in the open isn’t so welcoming tbh, a lot of users in general aren’t coming on here to discuss politics nor want to see it and it isn’t good for the newer user base, it is best if it hidden away.

If there is that much activity then the sub forum in the scenario I proposed wouldn’t be deleted. A politics thread out in the open isn’t so welcoming tbh, a lot of users in general aren’t coming on here to discuss politics nor want to see it and it isn’t good for the newer user base, it is best if it hidden away.

Just make a sub section for it, that anyone can access

makes it easier and allows things to be more condensed aswell as not making the general section a cesspool

its because mods continually do nothing about him spreading antisemitism and other forms of bigotry
and the only way he was punished is when i went out with him
Then you should put him on ignore
You're going out of your way to argue with him
A few days back he talked about Muslims in India, and I was fuming, but I didn't interact because nothing good can come from it

Nobody's opinions here will change in any significant manner because we're all faceless accounts with varying degrees of seriousness in our posts

Dude your saying lol gay people are mentally ill

and then getting offended when people say shit back to you

do you hear yourself?
I told @Gol D. Roger that i'm fine with personal insults.But religion doesn't only concern me.I will repeat myself,my statments were controversial,but they were not insults.I knew people would get offended.This is the controversial topic after all.But saying stuff like "Jesus is gay because...","sky daddy" and so on is just an insult to religion.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Then you should put him on ignore
You're going out of your way to argue with him
A few days back he talked about Muslims in India, and I was fuming, but I didn't interact because nothing good can come from it

Nobody's opinions here will change in any significant manner because we're all faceless accounts with varyong degrees of seriousness in our posts
mf i have a conscious, im not just gonna be a bystander and let the bystander effect happen and then left bigotry continue to grow like it is rn

mf i have a conscious, im not just gonna be a bystander and let the bystander effect happen and then left bigotry continue to grow like it is rn
Fact is you just get heated too easily, Tonnes
I haven't seen you actually debate with anyone here. Ever.
It's all just quick one liners and zingers that bring nothing but equivalent responses to you. Amd then you act like you're the victim

Going by the same logic are those same people not upset if I point out the Failures of Woke people?
of course,they are.But ithink hey too should try to not get personal over what someone said on the internet.You will gain nothing from it.I can only take the epic pummeling i took yersterday,because i don't take stuff to me when i lay in bed to sleep.

of course,they are.But ithink hey too should try to not get personal over what someone said on the internet.You will gain nothing from it.I can only take the epic pummeling i took yersterday,because i don't take stuff to me when i lay in bed to sleep.
Personal Insults can be ignored. I too dont take stuff to bed. But religion concerns a large number of people. Disrespecting it must not get a free pass.