Character Discussion Is King the most wanked Commander in OP verse as of now?

You would be right but unfortunately Jack was thrown aside on Wano.

Oda very carefully crafted Katakuri scenes. And he refused to have him lose to even the Jesus MC Luffy without an asterix.

To this day it's the only fight which ended in a double KO final clash. That speaks volumes of Oda's love for the character.

You see how Cracker was a victim of an Admiral statement, King and Queen were no different. He had Katakuri avoid this fate even though we all know Kat would be a statue if he ran into Kuzan. That's Oda protecting Kat.
Umm nothing screams tossing aside like having fight of your life against Oven after you have been called Lowly and gotten spit on the face by a Loli

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That’s part of the reason why Katakuri and Marco are fan favorites and will stay that way

Idek if I see King cracking top 30 in a popularity poll lol
King will never crack the top 50 even. He's far too forgettable.

Me personally I don't usually like Author's pets. But Katakuri also has tons of feats and he's too aesthetically pleasing in battle. So he's still goated for me.

Shanks is an example of a character I just can't enjoy, because it's just constant wank without any substance or action. It gets tiring.

Me personally I don't usually like Author's pets. But Katakuri also has tons of feats and he's too aesthetically pleasing in battle. So he's still goated for me.
Looks like a fucking dog
Lives in a basement
Post automatically merged:

King doesn't have better feats
He lacks individual hype about his strength and skills
He is treated like a fodder in one arc : irrelevant for 100+ chapters & beaten badly twice by zoro & GB
Nobody from beast pirate cares that he lost

"Most wanked"
SHUT THE FUCK UP DOODLE BOB
Ovens equal gets negged

You would be right but unfortunately Jack was thrown aside on Wano.

Oda very carefully crafted Katakuri scenes. And he refused to have him lose to even the Jesus MC Luffy without an asterix.
Sounds good and all.. until the cover story with Oven happened..

To this day it's the only fight which ended in a double KO final clash. That speaks volumes of Oda's love for the character.
Luffy clearly won though in the end.

This panel symbolically means Luffy has won, and then paying respect to the loser (Katakuri).

If anything, Katakuri's portrayal in WCI doesn't even look that good. Compared to Crocodile who totally owned Alabasta Luffy twice, or to Lucci who owned Water 7 Luffy, or King who no sold an attack which made Kaido coughed up blood.
Yeah, Katakuri doesn't even look that good compared to the real big guys. He only looked better than he actually was, because in WCI, all other characters acted like total clown. He was like, the brightest clown in circus show.

You see how Cracker was a victim of an Admiral statement, King and Queen were no different. He had Katakuri avoid this fate even though we all know Kat would be a statue if he ran into Kuzan. That's Oda protecting Kat.
Lost to Admiral in very nerfed state >>> jobbed to Ceasar and Oven.

This panel symbolically means Luffy has won, and then paying respect to the loser (Katakuri).

If anything, Katakuri's portrayal in WCI doesn't even look that good. Compared to Crocodile who totally owned Alabasta Luffy twice, or to Lucci who owned Water 7 Luffy, or King who no sold an attack which made Kaido coughed up blood.
Yeah, Katakuri doesn't even look that good compared to the real big guys. He only looked better than he actually was, because in WCI, all other characters acted like total clown. He was like, the brightest clown in circus show.

I guess Cracker >> Katakuri

Katakuri won 2 rounds : buried luffy and he tapped out as he went to eat merienda & luffy ran away after being a punching bag
Didn't lose any round

Who did King beat ?
Who dis he dominate without having help or opponent being nerfed?

I guess Cracker >> Katakuri

Katakuri won 2 rounds : buried luffy and he tapped out as he went to eat merienda & luffy ran away after being a punching bag
Didn't lose any round

Who did King beat ?
Who dis he dominate without having help or opponent being nerfed?
Well in recent cover story, I will say the portrayal of Cracker > Katakuri.
One lost to Admiral while protecting his sister, the other got clowned by Ceasar (lol) and double KO against Veteran.

Katakuri buried Luffy only showed Katakuri's incompetence. Mr. Top Tier CoO didn't even realize Luffy was still okay under the mocchi and would eat all of his mocchi.

King beat Katakuri's mother, same mother who called Katakuri as lowly son.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Common topi L

One lost to Admiral while protecting his sister, the other got clowned by Ceasar (lol) and double KO against Veteran.

Katakuri buried Luffy only showed Katakuri's incompetence. Mr. Top Tier CoO didn't even realize Luffy was still okay under the mocchi and would eat all of his mocchi.

Lol
Why would he realise Luffy is okay under Mochi?
He won and went to eat

Anyway, King isn't great
Oda tossed him aside like he's Snack
Even Cracker second L came after WCI ended. Plus he had to worry about his sisters while fighting

The only thing interesting about king is flames on flames off, the obvious reason he is wanked is because this forum is not even hiding that it is overfilled with Zorofans and being Zoro's great opponent and all of course he would be wanked. Katakuri's armament haki was tougher than luffy's when they hit each other's fists, and he has future foresight and so far the only character that has it AFAIK making it more rare than advanced armament haki emission, Katakuri's DF offers him a lot of versatility in battle, the only thing notable about King was his random beak strikes. He basically lost for plot reasons similar to crocodile losing to Luffy, also has his own theme music..

Last edited:

Cracker got shat on very easily by Kuzan, and he was literally crawling on the floor missing a finger.
Meanwhile Kuzan and Augur were just fine going onto their ship with Pudding.
Also, Oda had to make it so there was no struggle at all for Kuzan and Augur, so he just took out the 2 guys with possible counters to their abilities.
Of course, Kuzan and Augur would have still won, but it'd be somewhat harder than their "fight" with Cracker which was more of them just shoving his face in the toilet for not doing their homework for them.
Katakuri simply didn't expect Luffy's fat ass to sit there and eat all of the mochi.
I mean, I wouldn't expect it either. Neither would you. Kind of unorthodox method.
Post automatically merged:

The only thing interesting about king is flames on flames off, the obvious reason he is wanked is because this forum is not even hiding that it is overfilled with Zorofans and being Zoro's great opponent and all of course he would be wanked. Katakuri's armament haki was tougher than luffy's when they hit each other's fists, and he has future foresight and so far the only character that has it AFAIK making it more rare than advanced armament haki emission. He basically lost for plot reasons similar to crocodile losing to Luffy.
Dude look at your pfp and tell me you're not equally biased.

Wow you are actually supporting me here lol

I forgot the Oven thing lol
Katakuri going Joe Fraiser with Almighty Oven is really some unparalleled wank @ZenZu
Not hard to agree that katakuri Is shit + I am kinda objective.
Bro's durability sucks, getting hurt by no Gear Base Luffy and Oven.
His CoO Is good yeah, Guess what, stamina draining, Guess who's King superior to, yeah people Ulti who could still stand up after Yamato's thunder bagua,

Katakuri would waste his energies way before he could do some relevant damage to King (which would require off-flame King and several weeks of Katakuri no-stopping hitting bruh).
Zoan Endurance and stamina Is Just too Crazy to handle for Lataluri, Most clowned Commander of all time.

Also according to vivrecard Oven's sturdy body Is more durable than Katakuri's own One and Oven got destroyed by no-name kick of WCI Sanji bruh.

There is themes of yc1 to have invincible shtick and gimmick. Katakuri,Marco and king were all called invincible. all 3 of them have their own gimmick but king gimmick is the easiest of all to deal with. You figured out his on and off fire
mode. You have big advantage. You figured out Marco gimmick. You still need stamina to deal

with him with no rest to put him down for good. Marco is legit cockroach and annoying to deal with You figured out Katakuri gimmick. You still need good observation and speed. In term of difficulty to deal with katakuri is most difficult to deal with. With Marco second and third king.

King is like the villain of shadow ninja game and generally most of the video games, where they seem invincible at first. However after knowing their gimmick, every gamer and their mother can easily pass through it.