G

Gorosei Informer

Oda throwing a curveball and it being on none of those mentioned wouldn't be that strange
Plus it did say maybe ofc. Its not guaranteed to be anywhere of those places. Elbaf would make most sense though imo. I wanted Shanks to be guarding one plus I think one was missing from FMI? Blackbeard stole it? Or Shanks took it to protect it?
Post automatically merged:

I don’t really do hints anymore sorry
EtenBased

:myman:

I got early spoilers bois.

Chapter 1078: Conquerors Game

- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge an attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

No break next week.

I got early spoilers.
Chapter 1078: Clash of god tier devil fruits

Saturn and Kizaru meet Luffy and Zoro.
Saturn launches his devil fruit powers and surprises everyone. Thousands of his own marine, vice admirals are falling down one by one.
Saturn takes out all strawhats except luffy and zoro. Kizaru is shocked as he saw saturn us his powers first time.
Luffy asks him what power he used. Saturn smiles and tell everyone he has fart fart fruit and can release deadly farts.
He came here eating dozens of eggs in morning knowing he would be fighting (oh farting) on egghead.
Battle of egg-head starts.
Hearing this Zoro and everyone else leaves island and luffy is left alone to fight. Luffy goes into G5 and attacks saturn.
No break next week.