Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Maki disagrees about it twice and she has a lot to say about the power level of someone.
Maki's biasedness has no relevance here. Yuta's words carry far more weight, especially when it's acknowledging inferiority. Yuta knows how strong he is, he is extremely confident in his abilities, so much that he declares he will end Kenjaku, acquire 400 points by himself, points out that EVEN he'd take damage, wants to hide his RCT against a curse.

Yuta saying Hakari on the roll might be stronger than him is simply Yuta being kind towards his senpais. Yuta is very kind to people he likes and respects.
There is no might. Yuta straight up says he's stronger than him. And that's all there is to it. Yuta doesn't go around saying everyone is stronger than him. He values his power highly lmao.

Pretty much nothing of notice and he definitely has some wicked Cursed Techniques packed and ready for the proper moment.
Wdym nothing of notice lol? He used practically everything at his disposal and then copied an opponent's CT as well.

He stated that he wants Kenjaku's ass twice. He is definitely saving his strongest attacks vs him or a potential Sukuna encounter.
Yeah and as he is he loses to Kenny, which is why Kenny isn't the least bit worried about him.

Maki says "as of now"
I don't know what you mean here.

Sorcerers grow during battles ( look Yuuji during Shibuy ) and Yuta is on a whole other level.
Oki cool. Kenny>Yuta as of now.

Kenjaku's demise will be pretty similar to Geto's. Even if the fight starts in a team fight, the final part of the battle will be Yuta vs Kenjaku and Yuta proving Kenjaku wrong about him.
Sure thing lol.

Maki disagreed twice too. She's the author's voice too. Don't rule it out and try to admit that only your panel is fair to point out lol.
Explained above. Yuta and his words carry far more weight.

Hakari on a roll>Yuta
Yuta>Hakari outside of that.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Maki's biasedness has no relevance here. Yuta's words carry far more weight, especially when it's acknowledging inferiority. Yuta knows how strong he is, he is extremely confident in his abilities, so much that he declares he will end Kenjaku, acquire 400 points by himself, points out that EVEN he'd take damage, wants to hide his RCT against a curse.
No, that's bullshit and you are playing favorites. She also knows how strong people are. You are purely coping.

There is no might. Yuta straight up says he's stronger than him. And that's all there is to it. Yuta doesn't go around saying everyone is stronger than him. He values his power highly lmao.
Yuta is just being nice to his senpai, Maki disagrees about it twice.

Wdym nothing of notice lol? He used practically everything at his disposal and then copied an opponent's CT as well.
Lol, no. He has more things stored up that he didn't use yet. He will use it against Kenjaku or Sukuna depending on who he encounters first.

Yeah and as he is he loses to Kenny, which is why Kenny isn't the least bit worried about him.
Kenjaku is about to make the same mistake Geto did and it will cost him his life.

I don't know what you mean here.
That there is no one among their group who can defeat Kenjaku as of now. Sorcerers grow during battles too. So Yuta will grow a lot.

Explained above. Yuta and his words carry far more weight.

Hakari on a roll>Yuta
Yuta>Hakari outside of that.
Don't play favorites because of your bias towards one character. Gege uses Maki twice to disagree about Yuta's statement on Hakari.

You can't take one statement and wank it above the other.

You are trying to put Yuta on a pedestal but only in this instance because it fits your narrative.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
No, that's bullshit and you are playing favorites. She also knows how strong people are. You are purely coping.
No, that's just how things work. Yuta's words carry more weight than a throwaway comment by Maki. Cope is saying Yuta gives Hakari the Choso treatment lmao.

Yuta is just being nice to his senpai, Maki disagrees about it twice.
Nah, Yuta doesn't go around saying everyone is stronger than him lmao. Stop the cope. It is what it is.

Lol, no. He has more things stored up that he didn't use yet. He will use it against Kenjaku or Sukuna depending on who he encounters first.
Yeah sure lol.

Kenjaku is about to make the same mistake Geto did and it will cost him his life.
When we see it, I'll count this as a point.

That there is no one among their group who can defeat Kenjaku as of now. Sorcerers grow during battles too. So Yuta will grow a lot.
Yeah Kenny is stronger than Yuta. We established that.

Don't play favorites because of your bias towards one character. Gege uses Maki twice to disagree about Yuta's statement on Hakari.

You can't take one statement and wank it above the other.

You are trying to put Yuta on a pedestal but only in this instance because it fits your narrative.
I am not playing favourites. It is what it is. If next chapter Yuta says he's stronger than Hakari, or Hakari says Yuta is stronger, or the narrator says Yuta is stronger, I'll also say Yuta is stronger.

What is clear is that Yuta says Hakari on a roll is stronger than him. And that's all there is to it.
Hakari on a roll>Yuta

Yuta>Hakari normally.

Seth

โ€Ž
No, that's just how things work. Yuta's words carry more weight than a throwaway comment by Maki. Cope is saying Yuta gives Hakari the Choso treatment lmao.
"Throwaway comment". This only proves how badly you are coping at the moment. We have Maki pre and after Zenin massacre. She is the author's voice too.

Nah, Yuta doesn't go around saying everyone is stronger than him lmao. Stop the cope. It is what it is.
Of course, when he says that shit about Hakari he is just being nice to his senpai whom he respects. He is not wanking him to heaven. It's like I would hype my friend to some other friends that he plays football well if not better than me if he wants it whereas in reality I am far more skilled/better.

Yeah Kenny is stronger than Yuta. We established that.
Only relevant because we haven't seen Yuta go all out as of yet. He has way more up his sleeve. Just wait for it.

I am not playing favourites.
You do and I don't want to repeat it again so deal with it or keep coping.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
"Throwaway comment". This only proves how badly you are coping at the moment. We have Maki pre and after Zenin massacre. She is the author's voice too.
Yeah it's literally a throwaway comment. Not even dedicated a panel. Legit at the bottom. Only added cuz Maki doesn't like Hakari. Like I said a billion times already, Yuta's words carry far more weight.

Of course, when he says that shit about Hakari he is just being nice to his senpai whom he respects. He is not wanking him to heaven. It's like I would hype my friend to some other friends that he plays football well if not better than me if he wants it whereas in reality I am far more skilled/better.
No it's just Yuta saying Hakari is stronger than him lmao. Like why is it so hard for you to even acknowledge that?? Your boy said it. No one forced him to. Like you can't even entertain the possibility for a second. But you accuse me of being biased lmao.

Only relevant because we haven't seen Yuta go all out as of yet. He has way more up his sleeve. Just wait for it.
So does Kenny lol. So yeah Kenny>Yuta.

You do and I don't want to repeat it again so deal with it or keep coping.
I am not the one coping tho lel. Hakari on a roll>Yuta. All there is to it.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah it's literally a throwaway comment.
Nope. We have Maki pre and after growing in strength.

No it's just Yuta saying Hakari is stronger than him lmao. Like why is it so hard for you to even acknowledge that?? Your boy said it. No one forced him to. Like you can't even entertain the possibility for a second. But you accuse me of being biased lmao.
He was just being nice. He didn't give an inspiring speech about Hakari being on another level.

So does Kenny lol. So yeah Kenny>Yuta.
Depends. Geto was stronger too, the ending of their battle tells a different story. Kenjaku's demise will be similar.

I am not the one coping tho lel.
You are. "lel"

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nope. We have Maki pre and after growing in strength.
Like I said, a throwaway comment by Maki. Yuta's words>>

He was just being nice. He didn't give an inspiring speech about Hakari being on another level.
No. He said Hakari is stronger. I am sorry, but that's all there is to it.

Depends. Geto was stronger too, the ending of their battle tells a different story. Kenjaku's demise will be similar.
Geto split his power. Otherwise he would have won.

No, not really. Like I said, Hakari on a roll>Yuta.

Seth

โ€Ž
Like I said, a throwaway comment by Maki. Yuta's words>>
Cope.

No. He said Hakari is stronger. I am sorry, but that's all there is to it.
He was nice about his senpai in front of his underclass men.

Geto split his power. Otherwise he would have won.
I don't give a fuck, he lost. He made the choice. What ifs in JJK are the biggest fucking "oof" moment after such fights are concluded.

No, not really. Like I said, Hakari on a roll>Yuta.
You can say whatever you want. Doesn't make you correct.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
No reason for me to cope. Yuta expresses his inferiority to Hakari. All is good for me.

He was nice about his senpai in front of his underclass men.
Nah. He just said Hakari is stronger.

I don't give a fuck, he lost. He made the choice. What ifs in JJK are the biggest fucking "oof" moment after such fights are concluded.
Yeah OK, I wasn't asking if you care or not lol. Geto with full power>Yuta. Kenny>Yuta.

You can say whatever you want. Doesn't make you correct.
Of course. But in this instance, since I am repeating a fact it does.

Seth

โ€Ž
No reason for me to cope. Yuta expresses his inferiority to Hakari. All is good for me.
Maki ( author's voice ) disagrees twice, pre and after a power-up.

Nah. He just said Hakari is stronger.
He was just nice hyping up Hakari to the underclass men.

Yeah OK, I wasn't asking if you care or not lol. Geto with full power>Yuta. Kenny>Yuta.
Incredible. Geto was stronger and he still lost in the end. Feels like Kenjaku's future fate. Or... Geto wasn't stronger as everyone thought?

Of course. But in this instance, since I am repeating a fact it does.
Repeating a cope.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Maki ( author's voice ) disagrees twice, pre and after a power-up.
Yuta, who knows his power, and is quite confident in it, says Hakari is stronger. That's reitareted multiple times in the manga as well as supplementary material. Hakari on a roll>

He was just nice hyping up Hakari to the underclass men.
Just said Hakari is stronger than him. Nothing wrong with that.

Incredible. Geto was stronger and he still lost in the end. Feels like Kenjaku's future fate. Or... Geto wasn't stronger as everyone thought?
Nah, Geto was >Yuta and Kenny is >Yuta.

Repeating a cope.
Just stating a fact.