Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Intense copers like you use that scene to fit their narrative. In reality it's just Yuta being nice about his senpai and hypes him up for the underclass men. It's not that deep. In no way Yuta outright state "Yes, I can't defeat Hakari by any means".

What a fucking bullshit bro. Stop it.
No people that can read say what I say. When a character says this guy is stronger than me, than I believe the character. Coping is trying to find ways around it to argue against it. Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him. Nothing of him being nice and stuff. He explicitly confirms for us that Hakari on a roll is stronger. You coping about it doesn't in any way, shape or form change that.

Add more a's, I heard it makes ur argument louder if you have nothing more to say
My argument is using facts. You are out here trying to interpret stuff like Yuta saying he's weaker than Hakari doesn't really mean Yuta is weaker than Hakari lmao.

has everything to do with what you are doing. You are forcibly pushing your own agenda based on a no clean-cut statement and twisting it to fit your narrative.
No I am just repeating what's stated in the Manga. And that is that Hakari Kinji on a roll is stronger than Okkotsu Yuta kun. It doesn't get clearer than he's stronger than me.
Arrogant Yuta proudly states he is weaker than Hakari.

When Yuta says on the panel that there is no way for him to defeat Hakari then you can come back to me. For now he was just being nice.
Yuta stated Hakari is stronger. Yeah again no. He simply admits his inferiority.

We will see. Yuta has a story of surprising Geto looking people and stopping them in their tracks
OK. But Kenny dunks on Yuta now.

Why are all shounen always the same???

I mean, it's always the same shit:
-The protagonist aged between 12 and 17 who dreams of being the King of something or the strongest.
-Composition of a trio formed by two men and a woman.
-The protagonist is the predestined.
-The protagonist is always trained by a legend.
- He always has some kind of eye power.
- Female characters that only serve for fanservice.
- Characters with years of experience being beaten by young rookies.
- There's always a fucking mascot.

I'm tired of this cheap Shounen formula.
Who's the mascot for One Piece?
Also if you get beat by a rookie either upscale that rookie or just admit you have a skill issue.
Eye power? That's rare.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No people that can read say what I say. When a character says this guy is stronger than me, than I believe the character. Coping is trying to find ways around it to argue against it. Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him. Nothing of him being nice and stuff. He explicitly confirms for us that Hakari on a roll is stronger. You coping about it doesn't in any way, shape or form change that.
You try to disprove Maki disagreement twice pre and after power-ups and call it a "throwaway" you are coping as fuck bro. Yuta didn't say any relevant shit that puts an end to Yuta vs Hakari, we also saw Hakari's fight, he is pretty much boring aside from immortality.

Yuta would outlast the Jackpot easily and nuke him with his CT and immense Cursed Energy. Also don't forget that Hakari needs prep time. Without it he might be shite.

My argument is using facts. You are out here trying to interpret stuff like Yuta saying he's weaker than Hakari doesn't really mean Yuta is weaker than Hakari lmao.
Tryin to disprove my argument by calling it throwaway to simply fit your narrative. They ain't no facts just damage control.

No I am just repeating what's stated in the Manga. And that is that Hakari Kinji on a roll is stronger than Okkotsu Yuta kun. It doesn't get clearer than he's stronger than me.
Repetitively twisting the statements and trying to disprove other manga statements by calling them throwaway. Poor tactic.

Yuta stated Hakari is stronger. Yeah again no. He simply admits his inferiority.
Didn't do that. He simply hyped him up for the underclassmen to boost up the morale before the battles.

OK. But Kenny dunks on Yuta now.
Strong claim, not very objective.