So you're a goth?

You never mentioned that everyone in DGM is depressed and that it's night most of the time.
Those summaries you been giving me were pure biased advertising 🤣🤣
Goths and Emo's are not the same
Goths = the world is fucked up and bad
Emos = I’m fucked up and bad. I don’t wanna live anymore rofl xDD
Vampire kids = give me some glitter and tomato juice

Recently rewatched avatar with a couple of friends
That guy is the definition of change and inspires change within me

He and Azula are the reason my name changed from “Wildfire Kaios” to “Agni Kaios” as it is a pun on the term “Agni Kai” which is a duel between two fire benders

And besides, I am a fan of literally ANY fire character (Yes even the evil ones) as fire is my favorite element
Zuko and Iroh are my fav characters
I really liked how Zuko stumbled on his way
It felt more natural

Recently rewatched avatar with a couple of friends
That guy is the definition of change and inspires change within me

He and Azula are the reason my name changed from “Wildfire Kaios” to “Agni Kaios” as it is a pun on the term “Agni Kai” which is a duel between two fire benders

And besides, I am a fan of literally ANY fire character (Yes even the evil ones) as fire is my favorite element
So if Zoro were to acquire fire powers you'd stop hating him?z🤔

G

Gorosei Informer

I really think Lafitte is the killer
He can control people minds
I would really like that to be true. Some of Blackbeards crew, including Lafitte have barely done anything so far. Especially Pizarro and San Juan Wolf, we've not even seen San Juan since the timeskip IIRC lol.

Would be a nice throwback to how Lafitte also snuck up to the Shichibukai meeting or w/e?

Catarina was such a letdown so far, so I hope Shiryu and Lafitte will make up for her at least in future. Also some Van Auger greatness too. I don't expect much from the rest of the BB crew, except Kuzan now ofc and maybe whoever the 10th captain is. (Unless its Kuzan ofc)

The word traitor came from when a "Vegapunk" gave an order to the Seraphims to rebel. Read the story Jesus Christ
Yes the Seraphims are attacking but that doesn't mean a punk gave the order. All I'm asking is, who came up with the word traitor? Do the characters in the story suspect a traitor? Yeah its simply, only someone in the same hierarcy/higher can command the Seraphims. Simple right? In this story it doesn't seem to be a traitor because the person who fucking killed Shaka wasn't recognized by stella

So if Zoro were to acquire fire powers you'd stop hating him?z🤔
I don’t hate zoro by any means
I bet that’s surprising to know. I bet it’s even more surprising that Zoro is my 3rd fav strawhat after Sanji and Luffy ofc

His fans just annoy me to the point where I take it out on Zoro. But if Zoro did learn fire type of abilities, I’d like him more sure. But still not more than Sanji or Luffy

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You're repeating it and twisting it to fit your narrative.
I can't twist a statement that says he's stronger than me lmao. Like I told you, you tried and failed to do that.

Every character in the manga is the author's voice. Yuta says that shit twice and Maki quickly denies it twice. Don't play favorites, Gege knows better.
Yeah and we can tell whose words carry more weight. In this case it's Yuta's. Correct Gege knows and Yuta knows. And they say Hakari on a roll>Yuta.

Also where is the 2nd time? I've asked you to post the panel and you haven't.

I do believe Gege who says thru Maki twice that Yuta is coping.
No you are just trying to twist it to fit your agenda. Hakari on a roll>Yuta, said by Yuta and Gege. I've explained dozens of times already, so it's getting tedious repeating.

Yeah, no point arguing with you since u take the panel for granted and ignore other statements to fit ur narrative. Go to sleep.
No, there's no point in arguing with you cuz you don't want to even entertain the idea. And try to deny legit on panel word for word what chars said. So yeah, agree to disagree. It can't get any clearer than he's stronger than me. If you can't even admit that, then there is no point at all.

Zuko and Iroh are my fav characters
I really liked how Zuko stumbled on his way
It felt more natural
Same bro lmaooo i think i liked iroh as much as i liked Zuko actually. Their dynamic was exceptionally awesome
Post automatically merged:

Understandable

Glad you piped down tho.
The threats to shoot Zoro fans with a glock were a bit too much
I did say that, yup
Did i actually mean it though? FUCK NO
I’m no sociopath or psychopath but am i hella immature and way too emotionally invested in arguments involving fictional manga characters who i know aren’t real and affect my life in no way whatsoever? Maybe a bit?

HHey
Same bro lmaooo i think i liked iroh as much as i liked Zuko actually. Their dynamic was exceptionally awesome

I did say that, yup
Did i actually mean it though? FUCK NO
I’m no sociopath or psychopath but am i hella immature and way too emotionally invested in arguments involving fictional manga characters who i know aren’t real and affect my life in no way whatsoever? Maybe a bit?
Hey:beckmoji:

Why do you have more posts, more points and still Sanji avi?!

Are you vip?:beckmoji:
Tbh….idk and idc
I could have this Sanji tag eternally and it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest

When I say Sanji is my favorite character in all of one piece, I stand on that!

Are you vip?:beckmoji:
Tbh….idk and idc
I could have this Sanji tag eternally and it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest

When I say Sanji is my favorite character in all of one piece, I stand on that!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't twist a statement that says he's stronger than me lmao. Like I told you, you tried and failed to do that.
Fail what? You achieved nothing. At no point, I even considered changing my mind. That's how bad your arguments are.

Yuta said nothing more than kind words to praise his senpai. Hakari is useless aside from Jackpot, Yuta easily outlasts it.

Yeah and we can tell whose words carry more weight. In this case it's Yuta's. Correct Gege knows and Yuta knows. And they say Hakari on a roll>Yuta.

Also where is the 2nd time? I've asked you to post the panel and you haven't.
Dude we saw what "Hakari on a roll" means and it's not fucking outstanding, he has nothing to offer aside from Immortality, Yuta outlasts it easily and slaps him.

No you are just trying to twist it to fit your agenda. Hakari on a roll>Yuta, said by Yuta and Gege. I've explained dozens of times already, so it's getting tedious repeating.
Hyping up ur senpai =/= admitting inferiority. Keep twisting it, you have nothing more to offer.

No, there's no point in arguing with you cuz you don't want to even entertain the idea. And try to deny legit on panel word for word what chars said. So yeah, agree to disagree. It can't get any clearer than he's stronger than me. If you can't even admit that, then there is no point at all.
Because there is nothing to entertain. You are clinging onto a panel that's obviously an act of kindness from Yuta rather than anything else such as "admitting inferiority" and cope about it until eternity. We saw what Hakari and Yuta are capable of. Hakari is really not that impressive. Kashimo didn't even have to use his CT, he was that confident in taking Hakari out and he almost achieved it. Yuta fought 3 Special Grades, even tho they were in a full battle royale rather than Yuta getting jumped he still achieved everything he wanted with minimal effort.

Yes the Seraphims are attacking but that doesn't mean a punk gave the order. All I'm asking is, who came up with the word traitor? Do the characters in the story suspect a traitor? Yeah its simply, only someone in the same hierarcy/higher can command the Seraphims. Simple right? In this story it doesn't seem to be a traitor because the person who fucking killed Shaka wasn't recognized by stella
I think the first moment stella saw the killer behind shaka he cannot see who the person is because of shadow, something like that, but I guess the killer show himself to stella after he shot Shaka