Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Any of the Black Beard pirates. I just think they have their hands in enough pots. Making them behind literally every plotline gets old fast.
I get your point but you need to realize that Law vs BB, kidnapping Cyclop Girl already happened. It's not happening in real time.

Shiryu, Devon and Caribou being behind Egghead bullshit would be fine. We need BBP and SHP conflict to pick up somehow.

Luffy doesn't even care about BB anymore and he is the reason behind Ace;s departure.

I get your point but you need to realize that Law vs BB, kidnapping Cyclop Girl already happened. It's not happening in real time.

Shiryu, Devon and Caribou being behind Egghead bullshit would be fine. We need BBP and SHP conflict to pick up somehow.

Luffy doesn't even care about BB anymore and he is the reason behind Ace;s departure.
Bro forgot Pudding's name
@Natalija is probably in everyone's group chat at this point. That witch has intel on everyone:kobeha:
Well she's gonna have to bleach her eyes because I've sent some weird shit.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

As long as it's a 3rd party I'll be happy
I've seen some convincing theories that it's Enel's doing though hacking edison with his electricity.

Could be a nice way to tie in a moon arc
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

As long as it's a 3rd party I'll be happy
I've seen some convincing theories that it's Enel's doing though hacking edison with his electricity.

Could be a nice way to tie in a moon arc
:shocking:
Though Blackbeard would be nice as it's a high chance we get the 10th captain
:shocking::shocking: